Chapter 1

Izuku Midoriya always loved singing. He was always doing something that had to do with singing or music. His notes were all being transferred over to his songs. This song however, was different. His notes stopped being written, so where did he get this song? He got it from an unwanted dream. The dream that ended his singing. The dream that ruined singing for him forever. His class was getting suspicious as to why their note taking friend had stopped writing. Bakugou Katsuki, Izuku’s childhood friend and bully, knew why. He always knew why Izuku did something. But this time was different. He knew a reason why Izuku had stopped singing and note taking, but not the full reason. Izuku’s teachers were getting concerned. It was as if the boy had stopped trying to become a great hero. All Might had a talk, well more one-way conversation, with Izuku. The boy didn’t speak. He never did anymore. Not since his love of singing was ruined. No one knew the exact reason. Well, one did, but he wasn’t going to be sharing why, any time soon. The villains had become worried for the boy as well, they wouldn't admit it, but they loved the adrenaline they got from fighting him. All For One, who was currently in his holding cell, was also worried. He got to see the news every day, so imagine the surprise he got that the boy who was supposed to defeat him, was leaving UA. The UA, Izuku’s dream school. Later in that month, everyone got news that Izuku had gone off the grid. While All For One had a suspicion on where the boy was, no one would believe him. Well, no one that could get Izuku back that is. The villains had stopped trying to defeat All Might and had started their search for the boy. Izuku was nowhere to be found. No one could find him. And only one person knew where he was. All Might was so desperate to find the boy that he went to All For One for help. 

So you finally came to ask, huh All Might?” He taunted.

“Oh shut up. Just tell me where he is.” All Might demanded.

“But why should I tell you? Didn’t you push and push until he left?” He continued to taunt his rival.

“THAT’S NOT-” All Might took a breath. “That’s not true. UA took care of him and you are the last person I wanted to ask, but we’re desperate. Just tell me where he is.”

“Well, I could tell you, but why would I? You put me in jail. So why would I tell you where your precious successor is? I could just let him-” He stopped. Did he want to see this young child die? Did he want to see an innocent child suffer for his and All Might’s rivalry? No. No he didn’t. He sighed.

All Might rose a brow. What is this idiot sighing for? He thought. 

“Well-” he got cut off.

“I’ll tell you. But the child stays out of our fight.” All For One said in his father voice.

All Might stared. He stared. And stared. 
“Stop staring, idiot. It’s annoying. Write this down. He’s at-”