Chapter 4

“Izuku, wake up. Mitsuki wants to talk to you.” Hisashi said, shaking Izuku lightly to wake him up. 

“Hm? Oh, okay..” Izuku said, rubbing his eyes as he sat up.

Hisashi smiled as he got up and left the room so that Izuku could get ready for the day. 

After 20 minutes, Izuku entered the kitchen. Mitsuki was facetiming Hisashi as she cooked a late dinner. Mitsuki saw him enter the kitchen through the screen and smiled softly.

“Hello Izuku!” she said happily.

“Hello Auntie..” Izuku said tiredly.

“Dinner will be ready in a bit” said Hisashi while cooking dinner.

“Okay..” Izuku yawned.

“OLD HAG! I’M HOME!” Izuku heard in the background. 

“COME TO THE KITCHEN!” Mitsuku yelled back.

Izuku flinched from the yelling, which Mitsuku noticed.

“Sorry for yelling dear..” She apologized.

“It’s fine…” Izuku said back, sitting down at the kitchen island.

The kitchen had a minibar for Hisashi and his coworkers when they hung out. An island for Izuku and Hisashi to eat out. It also had marble countertops that were always clean. The stools were a light grey with black seats. The walls were a pretty grey color as it faded into black up at the ceiling. The ceiling itself was black and the fan was a silver like grey. The cabinets, microwave, stove, and tiles were all black and if they had handles they were grey. 

“WHAT DO YO-” Katsuki went quiet upon seeing Izuku half asleep and looking half dead.

“Izuku? You okay sweet pea?” Mitsuki asked.

“Huh? Oh, uh, yea..” Izuku replied while yawning. 

“If you say so..” she said suspiciously.

“How’ve you been Izuku?” Katsuki asked, sitting down at his table.

“Okay I guess..What about you?” Izuku asked, trying to wake up.

“I’ve been alright. Kirishima finally got me to rant to him today..” Katsuki replied as Hisashi placed a cup of coffee in front of Izuku, getting a small thank you, “Have you started your new school yet?” 
“No not yet, how’s the class been?” 

“They’ve missed you. Aizawa gave us a week off to get used to not seeing you around the dorms or at UA anymore. He won’t admit it, but when he hears your name he hides his eyes to stop himself from crying.” Bakugou explained.

“Hm..I miss..most of them..Could you tell them that?” Izuku asked, looking Bakugou in the eyes, as best he could through the small screen of the phone.

“”Sure..” Katsuki said with a soft smile. “So, how are you really?”

Izuku just shrugged. “Don’t know..I mean, I do miss Japan, but the memories I have there..”

Katsuki nodded, understanding that it’d be hard for Izuku to just act like nothing happened.

“Here” Hisashi said as he gave Izuku his food, getting a small ‘Thank you’ in response.

“I know, maybe tomorrow we could Facetime in the dorms? Well, for me it’ll be the dorms..but everybody would be there.” Bakugou said.

“Sure, I don’t mind,” Izuku said as he started eating his breakfast.

“Well, I should probably get off of here now, dinner’s almost ready. Talk to you tomorrow?” Mitsuki asked.

“Mhm” Izuku said, trying not to be rude and talk with a mouthful.

“Bye Izuku,” Bakugou said with a wave. Izuku waved back before Mitsuki hung up the call.