Chapter 10

“It’s fine, it’s because of my late wife’s death.” Hisashi said sadly. “She died during a villain attack and Izuku lost himself because everything he loved doing he did with his mother, I think it hurt him more than it hurt me..”

“I-I’m so sorry..” Momo said, tears threatening to fall.

“Oi, ponytail, don’t go crying now. Izuku’s trying to move on and we don’t want him to worry about us.” Bakugou said as he pulled the girl into a hug. “Besides, there was nothing we could do.”

The class stared at Bakugou as he let the girl cry in his chest.  

“Don’t start thinking that I went soft, I haven’t. This is for Izuku’s sake.” Bakugou glared.

“Let’s get going, I have to get the keys to the apartments before we go there.” Hisashi said, facing away from the group as he started walking away.

The class and teacher followed after him, not wanting to get lost. Hisashi led them to his car and they piled in, the car wasn’t very small, more like a long van that fit all of them. They arrived at Hisashi’s and Izuku’s house in about thirty minutes.

“You can come in if you want, I might take a bit to find the keys.” Hisashi said while getting out of the car with everyone else following since they wanted to see what Izuku’s new house looked like.

“Izuku! We’re back!” Hisashi yelled, Sebastian came downstairs.

“He’s in the shower. Welcome back.” Sebastian said.

“Do you happen to know where the keys to the apartments are?”

“The abandoned one or the new one?”

“The new one.”

“In the fridge. Drunk you said that you were probably gonna look everywhere but there when you were sober so..”

“That..makes sense..” Hisashi said as he went to the fridge and got his keys out.

“No, no it doesn’t dad..” Izuku said as he came into the room with a towel around his neck and damp hair while dressed in his pajamas.

“Oh, you’re out!” Sebastian said excited and wrapped his arms around Izuku.

“Mhm.” Izuku hummed, snuggling into Sebastian.

“Oi, Izuku, don’t you have school tomorrow?” Bakugou asked.

“Nope. I get to skip since they know you guys are coming into town and because of the day it is..” Izuku said, not ever pulling away from Sebastian’s hold.
“Are you feeling okay Izu?” Sebastian asked the boy in his arms.

Izuku nodded, not having the energy to talk any more, he’d been away from his charger(Sebastian) for too long and was drained.

“We’re gonna go cuddle, call if you need us.” Sebastian said as he carried Izuku to the couch to cuddle.

“We will, see you guys later. Don’t forget to tell Ciel you’re staying later.” Hisashi said as he went back to the van, the class and teacher following behind him.

“So...How long have Minowa and Izuku been friends..?” Bakugou asked.

“I think..a month now? Izuku didn’t forgive him for a while but Minowa kept apologizing to him until he gave in.” Hisashi told the boy as he started driving. “It won’t take long to get there, so feel free to talk amongst each other.”

“Uncle, why’d you leave them?” Bakugou asked.

“Didn’t they tell you? Me and my business got into a bit of trouble in Japan so I had to move here. I offered to find another job but..Inko..declined the offer and here we are..”

“You always sound so sad when you mention Auntie..what happened to her?”
“...I think Izuku should be the one to tell you.” Hisashi said as they pulled up to the hotel. “We’re here!”

They all got out of the van and went inside.

“Ah! Welcome, Mr. Midoriya! What gives us the pleasure of having you here?” the receptionist asked in a sweet voice.

“Well, Izuku’s previous teacher and classmates are here for a visit so I offered for them to stay here until they have to leave. Are there enough rooms?”

“W-Well there might have to be three or four people in one dorm if that’s okay..”

“I’m sure it’ll be okay. How many rooms are available?”

“W-Well there’s only eight rooms currently o-open..rooms one through eight”

“What happened to room nine?”

“Someone came in and said they were his old principle, sir.”

“That was me!” the chimera principle said from a random chair drinking tea. “Hello! I’m Nezu! I heard about Midoriya’s progress and wanted to see it for myself!”

“Nice to meet you Nezu. Izuku is not here with us, but I can bring him here tomorrow or in my meeting room, whichever you prefer.”

“The meeting room will be fine!” Nezu said before disappearing again.

“I apologize for his..odd behavior.. Do we get to choose our rooms or are they going to give out keycards?” Aizawa asked.

“You get to choose! But, I would think of who you are going to bunk with until more rooms open up.”

“Hai!” the class yelled before going back to talking to each other and deciding groups again.

About 30 minutes later the class started to go get their keycards(Some argued because they wanted a room next to so and so)

“Sir, could you please remove your hat?” a woman asked Aizawa-sensei.

“Why?”

“It’s Veterans Day and we have a no hat no hood rule on this day.”

“She is correct, I’m sorry for that ma’am, they’re from Japan so I’m not sure if they celebrate Veterans Day.”

“It is quite alright, sorry if I caused a disturbance.” The woman bowed a bit at the class then waved at Hisashi before walking away.

“Sorry Aizawa, but would you please take off your hat?” Hisashi asked.

“Of course.” Aizawa-sensei said and took off his hat.

“Now let’s-” Hisashi stopped, now seeing ______ at the entrance.

Happy Veterans Day!