Chapter 9

“I..I love you too, Izuku..” Sebastian said, kissing Izuku’s cheek while the two were blushing.

There was a knock on the door.

“Izuku? Your class is going to be coming here early tomorrow, they just boarded the plane, get some sleep, okay?” Hisashi said through the  door before walking away.

Izuku sighed. “I wanna cuddle with you but then he’ll know that you stayed over and you’ll get in trouble..”

“Don’t worry about me Izuku, I’ll be fine. If you wanna cuddle, we can cuddle.” Sebastian said.

“Are you sure?” Izuku asked.

“I’m sure.”

So, they had cuddled all night, they had talked about random things until eventually falling asleep at 1 o’clock am.

Hisashi opened Izuku’s door to wake him up, but when he did he saw Sebastian and his son cuddling with Izuku hanging on to him for dear life. Hisashi smiled and walked back out, they still had a bit anyway.

“Izuku..wake up..” Sebastian said, he noticed Hisashi come in and leave again.

“Mmmm..No..” Izuku said, cuddling into Sebastian more.

“It’s time to wake up..your old class will be here soon..”

“I don’t care..” Izuku said.

Sebastian was about to say something when Izuku’s phone rang, it was Bakugou. Now, Sebastian had heard lots of things about Bakugou, but not a lot of them were good. He picked up the phone and answered it.

“Hello?” He asked.

“You are you? Where is Izuku?” Bakugou asked.

‘So they were close huh..’ Sebastian thought. “My name’s Sebastian.”

“Bakugou. Now, where’s Izuku.”

“He’s still asleep cause he’s stubborn.” Sebastian said while chuckling at the end, getting a groan from Izuku.

“Put him on the phone. I’ll get him to wake up.”

“If you hurt him I’m blocking you and keeping you away from him.” Sebastian threatened.

“Yeah Yeah, just put him on the phone.”

“Fine.” Sebastian said before lowering the phone to Izuku’s ear.

“What..” Izuku said tiredly into the phone.

“Wake up, we’ve arrived. Plus it’s like, 2pm, get up.” Bakugou said.

“No.” Izuku said and hung up before cuddling back into Sebastian who chuckled.

“You must be really tired..” Sebastian said.

“Mhm..” Izuku hummed before shooting up. “They’ve arrived.”

“Calm down, you’ll be okay..” Sebastian said to the panicked Izuku.

“Yeah..Yeah I’ll be fine..” Izuku said, trying to calm down.

“C’mon, we gotta get ready..” Sebastian said, sitting up.

Izuku nodded in response.

It was 4pm now and the Midoriya family +Sebastian were waiting at the airport for Izuku’s old class.

“Are you ready to see your old friends Izuku?” Hisashi asked Izuku who shrugged in response.

“Hey, it’ll be fine Izu, I promise.” Sebastian told him while hugging him, Izuku didn’t say anything and just hugged back.