Chapter 7

“Hello?” a rough voice said through his phone.

“Hello! Is this Shouta Aizawa-sensei?” Hisashi asked.

“Yes. Who is this?”

“This is Hisashi Midoriya! I’m Izuku’s father!”

“Why are you calling? Did something happen to problem child?” A worried Aizawa-sensei asked. 

“Nothing bad happened to him! I was just wondering if his old class would like to have a “training camp” here in America! Izuku doesn’t go to a hero school, but his school has been interested in UA since he brought it up! They want to meet his teachers and old classmates!” Hisashi told Aizawa-sensei.

“I’ll talk to Nezu. We’ll have to prepare everything too so it’ll take at least a month. Thank you for calling.” Hisashi heard some shuffling before Aizawa-sensei hung up. 

Meanwhile, over in UA Aizawa-sensei was rushing through the halls of the school and too Nezu’s office.

Aizawa-sensei knocked twice before going into his boss’s office.

“Sir, Problem Child’s father called, the boys school wants to meet Izuku’s class and old teachers. I was wondering if that would be alright if class 1a and a few others to leave classes for a month or two?” Aizawa-sensei asked Principle Nezu.

“But of course! Be sure to call or text me if something goes wrong with Midoriya! I’ll give you 3 months off! 1 month to get prepared to leave, 1 month to stay(let me know if it should be longer), and a month to get settled back in Japan!” Nezu told his(secretly) favorite teacher.
Aizawa-sensei nodded and went back into the dorms.

As Aizawa-sensei entered the dorms everyone's eyes, he wondered why everyone’s eyes were on him until he remembered that he bolted out of the dorms.

“What.” he grumbled.

“Why’d you sprint out of the dorms, Aizawa-sensei?” Pchako asked, no one being near her which he didn’t notice earlier.

“Problems Child’s father called. Ask your parents/guardians if you can go to America for a month. You have one month to get the okay before you’re left here.” Aizawa-sensei said, leaving to go to his dorm and text Shinsou, Izuku’s other teachers, and some of class 1b(He had Vlad text them since they had a group chat).

“Did you guys hear that? We get to get Deku-kun back!” Uraraka exclaimed, blushing a bit.

“We’re not going to let him come back until he’s ready.” Shoji spoke. “Besides, he still isn’t comfortable with the mention of Japan, so why would he come back?”

“To see me-uh- his friends of course!” Uraraka said. “Why wouldn’t he wanna come back to me- us?”

“He doesn’t seem to like you that much, kero,” Tsu said. “He looked kinda uncomfortable when you were talking to him."

“What!? Of course not! We’re friends! Why would he not like me?” Uraraka sounded offended.

“Why would he?” Bakugou spoke up.

“You repeatedly call him ‘Deku’, even when the one to come up with it stopped. Plus, you know what it means. You know that it means worthless or someone who can’t do anything. So, why do you call him it?”

“He said I could!” Uraraka was getting angry. “Unlike you, he actually likes me!”

“Does he though?” Mineta asked. “I know he doesn’t like me, and I accept it. Maybe you should too, Uraraka. Because if he does come back, it won’t be for you.” 

“I’m never saying this again, but I have to agree with the grape.” Bakugou said.

“If he comes back, then it’ll be for his real friends. Not for the people who don’t want him to be happy just so they can see him.”

No one was in the same room as Uraraka after Bakugou said that. They were all bored and were hanging out with their friends, leaving Uraraka to be angry at whoever she would blame this time.