Chapter 6

As Izuku hung up he sighed.

What’s wrong?” Hisashi asked.

“Nothing. I should get going.” replied the boy, getting up and leaving with his bag. “See ya dad.”

“Bye!” Hisashi said, all too happily.

As Izuku was walking down the sidewalk to his school he was stopped by a musician and his group.

“Hey..I know this is kinda creepy but have I seen you before? I feel like I have..” the guy asked.

The guy and his group:

“U-uh n-no..Not that I-I know of..” Izuku told them, “Maybe you got me mixed up with someone else..”

“No I was sure it was you..Izuku, wasn’t it?” the guy asked.

“H-How do you know my name..?” Izuku was definitely freaked out now.

“I knew it! You probably don’t remember me, it’s Minowa, from Aldara Junior High!” The guy, Lance, said.

“Oh..” Izuku was no longer freaked out, more angry, “I gotta go or I’ll be late.”

Just as Izuku started walking off they ran back up to him, “Wait! I wanna apologize!” 

Izuku stopped and stared him in the eyes, “What.”

They stopped and stared for a second.

“I wanna apologize for what I said in our last year there..It wasn’t right and I didn’t realize the effect it had on you until it was said to me too. So, I’m sorry.” Lance said.

“I don’t care. I’m sorry it was said to you, but I moved on and wanna forget about Junior High. Goodbye, Minowa.” Izuku said coldly, continuing his walk to school and leaving Minowa alone with his band. 

When Izuku entered the school building people immediately started to stare at his hair, he glared at the stares and went to his first class(he already got a tour and his schedule), knocking twice before going in.

“Ah! Hello Izuku! Please come introduce yourself to the class!” said the teacher.
Izuku nodded, walking to the middle of the front of the class. 

“Hello, I’m Izuku Midoriya. I moved here from Japan, we had a teacher there that taught us English since… what the school was teaching us to be we needed to know more than 1 language. I’m 16 currently. You can call me Deku if you want..” Izuku introduced himself.

“Okay class, any questions?” The teacher asked.

Someone raised their hand. “What does Deku mean?” They asked.

“...Deku means..Someone who won’t accomplish anything. Next.” Izuku wanted to move on from that question.
Another person raised their hand.

“What school did you go to?” They asked.

“UA, it was a...very prestigious school over there, everyone wants in… only 2% of the people that apply get in, I almost didn’t.” Izuku answered.

No more hands were raised and someone just yelled out a question.

“Why would you wanna be called Deku?” 

“Because my childhood friend has been calling me that for 10 years. Only my mother has called me Izuku. We use last names in Japan.” Izuku answered. “And no one else has called me Izuku in a year. The last time someone other than family called me Izuku… It wasn’t pretty at all.”

“What happened?” A different person asked.

“I was told to(Insert episode 1 middle school class scene)” Izuku said like it was an everyday thing.

“Isn’t that illegal!?” someone asked.

“Sure is. But the only other two people who know about it were also bullies so no one really found out.”

“...Did you have any friends in UA that you’ll miss now that you’re here?” Another student asked.

“Not that many real ones, no. I’ll miss Todoroki though, he’s the #1 pro hero in Japan’s youngest son. I’ll miss Tsuyu too, she was nice. I’ll miss my teachers too, they were nice, for the most part anyway..” Izuku said, hiding his secret hatred for some pro heroes. 

“What do you mean ‘For the most part’?” another student asked.

“Some weren’t the nicest. Can I go sit down now?” Izuku asked his new teacher.

“Of course! You can go sit next to Sebastian!” the teacher told him.

“Sebastian raise your hand please!”

A guy with black hair, red eyes, and a very pretty smirk raised his hand. Izuku went and sat next to him, careful to avoid any feet from bullies, getting shocked looks and grumbles.

“Hey! My name is Sebastian Michales! Your name’s Izuku right?” the guy asked, his accent making him seem even prettier.

Izuku nodded. “Nice to meet you, Sebastian.” 

“Nice to meet you too, Izuku.”