Chapter 3

“Izuku! It’s so nice to finally see you again!” said a cheerful voice.

“Mhm..” Izuku hummed, looking at his father.

Hisashi frowned.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“Nope. Jus’ tired..” Izuku mumbled.

“Ah! Alright then, let’s get inside and I’ll take you to your room!” Hisashi said, opening the door for Izuku to enter.

Hisashi’s house was modern style and 1 story. It had 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The living room was big enough for a small family(like 10-15 people) to sit in with 2 couches and a TV. The kitchen was connected to the dining room and the bathroom, meaning you could go through the kitchen to get to it. The kitchen has nine cabinets in total, four countertops, a stove, a microwave, a dishwasher with a sink next to it, and a refrigerator. Izuku’s bedroom was connected to the bathroom that led to the kitchen. His walls were a mint green with black borders. He had a bunk bed for when his friends stayed over, he had two dressers(one for his notebooks and pencils the other for his clothing), a TV stand(with pro hero merchandise), and a closet. Hisashi’s room was white with black borders. He had a queen bed with red bed sheets, he had a dresser and a closet. He didn’t have a TV since he wouldn’t sleep if he had one.

After Izuku got to his room he immediately fell asleep, after falling on his bed of course. Hisashi softly smiled and called Mitsuki to tell her that Izuku landed safely and was sleeping.

“Hey Mitsuki, it’s Hisashi.” He said through the phone.

Yelling and scampering could be heard, with a muffled “Masura hurry up!”

“Hello Hisashi! How are you?” Masura asked.

Hisashi chuckled. “I’m doing fine. How are you?”

“I’m doing well. So are Mitsuku and Katsuki. How was Izuku’s flight?” Masura asked.

“He said it went well. He’s sleeping right now so I’m assuming Katsuki is at school?” 

“Yea. He woke up a little late do to… some circumstances of him having… trouble sleeping..”  Masura’s voice drifted off. 

“How about I call back later? That way Izuku gets his sleep and so does Katsuki.” Hisashi suggested.

“That’s fine by us. Talk to you later. Bye!” Masura hung up.

Poor Katsuki..Mitsuki must be trying so hard to keep him happy..I wonder if..No he just arrived here I’m gonna let him stay.. Maybe I’ll talk to Nezu about Aizawa-sensei’s class..I might be able to get them to come here for a field trip to meet a few top heroes here..maybe in..4 months..Yes four months should be good. Thought Hisashi as he went to sleep.

Meanwhile in Japan, Katsuki was sitting quietly in class, zoning out Aizawa-sensei. 

“Bak..Baku...Bakugou!!” the yelling of his teacher snapped him out of his thoughts. 

“What?” he said bluntly.

“Pay attention.” Aizawa-sensei went back up to the board after saying that.
Bakugou now realized that the class was staring at him with worried eyes. He just ‘tsk’ed and went back to staring blankly at the board.

When the bell finally rang he was the first to leave, not wanting to talk to his classmates.