Present: July 18th 2080

The air is crisp. Wind blowing ever so slightly. I get in my car and drive to the library. I find Roman's Cobalt blue Chevy I put the note on the windshield, it states meet me on the rooftop of Caravel building in twenty minutes. It is my birthday and I'm 21 but all that happiness and joy just turns to depression and it all comes flooding back like a river.  I didn't mean to kill him. He was in the way and Roman was after me. I'm ignorant. I'm going to get turned in or die. I don't know what's worse, but I don't care at this point in time. It's time just focus in on Roman and pushing him off the roof.  Chip sprawled across my white carpet sleeping peacefully but then it turns red. I drag Roman's and Brian's dead bodies to  the trunk while humming "A Little Priest".  I drive leisurely to my house and  use my telepathy to open  my  garage. I hustle into the bathroom with the two heavy bodies and dump them into the tub. I undress putting everything into a trash bag as I go. I step into the cloudy red water, toes and fingers tingling as the toaster floats towards the bathroom.  As the toaster regains power, one last trickle of blood rushes upon my lips, falling onto my chest. With a deep breath, the toaster crashes into the water.