My life before

A shrill cry echoed through the wind. The date was July 18th and it would have been my 21st birthday. Little did I know it would be my last. I didn't mean to kill him. I searched for his id so I can know his name and it seems to be Brian. I can't help but to shake the feeling that he might have a family. Brian was in the way and Roman was after me. All I hear in my head is the pounding of the booming man's voice saying "what have you done?" as he's standing over the lifeless body I crushed the skull to. You are such an idiot how could you think you wouldn't get caught. Look all around you, it's just dull darkness.
Nobody can save you now Bob J Murie. No one can save you now. No one. You are too far gone. Blood all over your hands from the skull and from your nose after you used your telepathy. What happens now when you go to read your book in under 5 minutes and someone asks you "why do you have blood on your hands?" You didn't think about that did you? No you didn't because you are dull-witted and weren't thinking. If you had been thinking you would've rubbed your beard and then probably get blood on that too. It doesn't even help that you are british. Everyone is dead except for the man that's after you still. You're insane and can't be trusted he's going to lock you up. I'm going insane. I mean i'm talking to myself in second person. He's going to annihilate you. All because you wanted world domination. You could have been perfectly happy but, no. I mean you had a job working at McDonalds and no one knew you were a anti hero named The Crusher.