"Come on, sit down," She showed Xelqua an empty seat.

Xelqua walked to the chair and sat down. Kasen sat next to him and soon Edita came to sit in front of her two Watcher brother.

"So, you probably know why you are here, don't you?" Edita started.

"Yes," Xelqua nodded.

"Great. We are going to ask you a couple of questions and then you're free to go," The blonde admin told.

Xelqua nodded.

"We would like to have all of the answers in English," The brown haired Watcher looked at Xelqua.

"Alright," Xelqua nodded.

"First of all we need your whole name," The female started.

"Grian Xelqua Charles," He answered.

"Alright, then your age," Kasen continued.

"25," The Watcher answered.

"Admin or Watcher?" Edita turned to look at him again.

"Both, but known as a Watcher," Xelqua answered.

{Just a little time skip}

Xelqua finally walked out of the room and sighed. Answering so many questions was tiring. He took out his communicator and looked at the messages. Looked like the pranks had gotten a little out of hand. He decided to hold a meeting with his alliances.

{After the meeting in Grian's Season 6 episode 38}

Grian, Iskall, Stress, Cleo, and Joe were stand next to the huge white flag looking at Doc, Xisuma, Wels, False and Impulse. Grian had just explained a little bit of the rules while trying to get Xavier, who was having too much fun with the idea, to calm down.

"So we're going to need a few more days to build a bigger flag," Grian said trying not to laugh with Xavier.

They continued to talk about the rules a bit longer until Grian's communicator started buzzing a lot. He sighed sounding annoyed and took his communicator out ready to complain to Mao, but was surprised when the messages were coming from Godiva.

¬Godiva¬

Godiva
Xelqua, Error is attacking! (14.21)
It's at the Watchers HQ! (14.21)
We can not invite the admins! (14.22)
Me, Oli, Kas and Chet need help! (14.22)
Shen told us to call you! (14.23)
She can't come herself. (14.23)
The black winged Watchers! (14.23)
Are attacking! (14.23)
Hypixel! (14.24)
I'm afraid that one of The Leads... (14.24)
Has fallen... (14.25)
Only The Main, Leads and Rookies. (14.25)
Are fighting in Hypixel! (14.25)
Please come help us! (14.26)

"Grian?" Iskall asked.

Grian stared at the communicator. Error was attacking at the same time as the black winged Watchers. This was not good.

"Sorry, I have to go," Grian turned around.

The others looked both, worried and confused.

"Is something wrong?" Xisuma asked.

"There is just something I'll have to do right now," Grian answered and then flied off while logging off of Hermitcraft.