16.First Kiss

We assembled on the beach side

We assembled on the beach side. As always hottie was swoon worthy.

His biceps, and calf muscles are to die for

His biceps, and calf muscles are to die for. When I stripped down to my bikini, I could see the desire in his eyes. Smirking I went towards him, and started pulling his leg. But he turned the conversation to a different level making me blush.

Soon we started moving towards the water sports, there I saw a few men staring at me. I just ignored them and kept moving, when I felt someone's hand on my waist. Before I can react I'm being pulled along with the owner of the hand. I turned around to see, It was hottie pulling me to him possessively, and glaring at those men. Looks like I got myself another overprotective man( other are, dad, Abhi, & Nick).

Soon I felt a t-shirt put on me. I turned around to argue only to be greeted by the heavenly sight of hottie's naked torso. Those perfectly defined abs, his biceps slightly flexing🤤, arousing the desires in me I never knew existed.

I gulped a lump formed in my mouth and hottie was giving me a cocky smile. Ughh... How I want to erase that off his face.

The rest of the day was pretty fun, with water scooter races, parasailing, flyboarding, and water rafting. I have always been a fan of adventure sports, so I ended up doing most of it.

By the time we were done with the water sports and freshening up, it was evening. We were relaxing by a campfire, with barbecue and drinks, and randomly chatting.

Then Sanyukta said she had to attend a call, and left the place. It has been long since she has gone, but didn't return.

Hottie and jiju were very worried, it was safe to say Abhi looked worried too. But I know he is too stubborn to accept it.

When she came back, hottie started shooting questions at her. Which seemed to tick her off.

Sanyukta:-(shouting) I'm not a baby you know, I can take care of myself pretty well. You and your over protective nature suffocates me. It's like, you are always over shadowing me and my opinions. For heaven sake I need some space.