Resting his back while keeping his legs together and trying great effort to calm himself down while his pupils widen when Jungkook starts to do a body roll and seductively and slowly went down while spreading his legs.

Making Taehyung gulp without knowing that he's lusting for the man in front of him,parting his lips and literally drop his jaw when Jungkook begin to playfully lift his shirt after seeing his boyfriend drool at him.

Jungkook didn't stood there.

When he knew that Taehyung is in the middle of day dreaming,he turn around while slightly pulling the garter of his sweat pants and alluringly taking off his shirt.

He giggled when he witnessed on how a gulp passed the other's throat and licked his lips while tightly pressing his thighs together.

Jungkook tilt his head and stopped,staring back at the guy but the other seems to be lost in trance that he didn't saw the younger walked towards him and sat on his lap.

"Hey..cut it out,Love.You're distracting me."

"Huh-wh..what?"

Taehyung finally realized that his man is on his lap and completely bare skinned on top,wrapping the other's arms around his neck and looking at him.

"You're drooling,Mr.Kim.."

"Dr-drooling?No..i'm-i'm just sleepy."

"Eh?Really?but something tells me that you need help."

"Help?I'm..i'm totally fine,Love..go back there and continue practicing."

Taehyung is playfully pushing the other until he notice that he's touching his sweaty chest.

"Yes..baby..glide it down.."

"Jungkook!!We're in the studio for goodness sake!!"

"But no one's here..and besides we're not doing anything sexual."

"Yeah..but still..get off of me before someone sees us."

"No ones gonna be here until 7:00 A.M.,Love and it's just fifteen minutes after 6..so..you can show me want your lips are thirsting for."

"Jungkook-ah!!!"

Jungkook stood and grabbed him by his waist,pulling him closer and lift him,carrying the other on the side of the studio and pinned him against the mirror,leaned closer without letting go and begin to press his lips on the other.

"I can do it all day with you,Love.."

Jungkook's kisses glides down on Taehyung's jawline and aim his neck while placing wet kisses.His hands slides down to cup he other's behind that made him groan.

Feeling too much pleasure with Jungkook's touch.

"Love,someone might go in..this is not the right place."

Taehyung is getting high with the feeling that his lover is giving but he's still concerned of how it will affect Jungkook's career.

But the other doesn't care.

If he wants to touch and express his love towards the other,he won't give a single fuck.

He's just gonna do it.

"Hmm..then tell me to stop...if you can."

"Lo-love..stop..ugh..please.."

"Try and stop me,Love.."

Jungkook deepen their kiss while snaking his left hand on Taehyung's bulge and slowly caress it that made the other really heated.

"Ughh..Jungk-jungkook...daddy..please..someone..uhmm..not here.."