Eighteen

I don't question him, but I do hesitate for a fraction of a second. He repeats his command.

"Get on all fours. And crawl to my bedroom."

Knowing that he surely won't repeat himself again, I do as he says. I sink down to the carpet and place my hands and knees on the ground. Looking up at him from this angle, he's absolutely intimidating in the best way possible.

His eyes are hyper focused, he's watching every one of my muscles as I move. Making my way off of the rug and onto the wood floors, the hard surface begins to sting but I dutifully keep moving toward the hall.

I dare to glance over my shoulder, and see him slowly walking behind me. He's removing his suit jacket. Undoing the top two buttons of his shirt.

I continue to crawl.

As I slink my way down the hall, I realize I've never been in his room. Never even glanced inside of it. And the fact that he's allowing me in, must mean something. Right? Is this a hint of intimacy? Or just a need for total control?

I look over my shoulder at the predator stalking me.

He's rolling his shirt sleeves to his elbows. His eyes are so dark. It's terrifying. I never want him to stop looking at me this way. The expression on his face tells me that it would be foolish to look back again.

I continue to crawl.

My knees and palms are undoubtedly bright red at this point, I can feel the tender pang of light bruises forming on my kneecaps. But if anything, the pain fuels me forward. I want the reward that comes at the end of this journey. I need it.

He quietly gazes down upon my body in this prone position. I know he's vigilantly observing every muscle movement. He has a perfect view of my ass, exposed in a lace thong.

The apartment is eerily silent after being so full of laughter and friends just a short time ago. The only sound comes from his shoes and their measured pace behind me.

His bedroom is the furthest point from the living room, and I know he's getting off on how much he's making me work. I crawl past the library, my room, down the eastern hallway studios. And then finally we've made it to his bedroom door.

I know better than to stand, so I wait on all fours.

He walks ahead of me and swings the door open. And before I have time to think, he scoops me off the floor and throws me over his strong shoulder as if I'm nothing more than a rag doll.

As he walks further into the room, he's gripping my legs while my head and torso hang over his broad back. I try to look around and get a sense of my bearings, but it's dark. He tosses me onto the bed before I have a chance to let my eyes adjust.

My half naked body hits a plush mattress and silky soft black sheets. It's heavenly. For a moment my body relaxes, but then I blink rapidly until my eyes focus. I look at the devil standing before me.

I'm on my back, propped up on my elbows. Minimal amounts of fabric cover my most private areas. I patiently wait for him to make the first move. He doesn't. He stares down at me with concentrated eyes.

"Ground rules first," he says.

"Rules?"

"I have specific taste. I know what I want and how to achieve it. And you must consent before we can continue."

Oh god. Blood is pumping wildly through my veins and I can hear the dull thud of my pulse in my ears. I have a feeling I know what he means, but if we're going to have an open conversation now is the time.

"And what do you want?" I ask.

"Control. I want complete control over your body."

"That's fine-" I begin to answer.

"Let me finish," he reprimands. "You need to listen carefully, and consider it thoroughly. Control comes in many forms. You will do what I say. You will obey any commands. You will let me hurt you. In turn I will pleasure you. Take care of your body. Make you feel things you didn't know you were capable of feeling."

My breathing is shallow, and although I'm slightly scared I want to scream yes from the top of my lungs. This is everything I've ever wanted. I let him continue.

"Do you have any hard limits? Anything that is specifically off the table? Take a moment to think."

My brain swiftly goes through every sexual scenario I've been in, every porn I've watched under covers in the dead of night, every fucked up fantasy I've ever had. I can't think of a single thing I wouldn't want him to do to me.

I try my best to keep my voice steady as I answer. "Not that I know of, no."

"Good girl," he says, which makes the throbbing between my thighs even more prominent. "You will always be allowed to stop me if things become too much or you are no longer enjoying the moment. Always."

"I understand," I say. I've forever enjoyed being a bottom. The one with the true power.

"We will use safe words. Are you familiar?"

This is something I do have experience with. Although I'm positive that none of my previous partners will compare to this one. I've had exes that dabbled in light BDSM, but it was never enough for me. Kylo will be more than enough. My body is tingling with anticipation.

"Yes. My words are 'yellow' for when I want you to continue, but less severely. And 'red' for full stop. Is that okay?" I ask.

He flashes a sinister smile, proud that I'm comprehending his game so quickly. Continuing with the rules, he tells me I'm to reply to questions with "yes, Sir" or "no, Sir" and that any deviation will result in punishment. If I ever go against a command, I'll be punished.

"But you want to punish me, don't you?" I ask boldly.

"Yes," he answers darkly.

"I understand, Sir."

"And you want it too, don't you? I could tell the moment we met that you're a dirty slut. Now you're my slut. No one else's, is that clear? You belong to me now."

"Yes, Sir. I'm your dirty slut," I answer. And his words are music to my ears. The satisfaction on his face drives me wild. I want nothing more than to please this terrifying man.

I look up at him, towering above me. I wait patiently, legs slightly trembling, and I can feel the wetness pooling in my panties. I could die right now and feel fulfilled.

I want him to control me. Push my body to its limits. Take me to places I've never dreamed of. All of my adult life I've been searching for a partner like this. Someone who will hurt me without remorse. Someone who will twist me inside out and reshape what it means to feel pleasure. Someone who knows what the fuck they're doing.

And Kylo Ren knows exactly what he's doing.