Ch 9

We finally have a day off and the boys all decided to go swimming. I was extremely nervous and a little uncomfortable because I know that it'll be weird if I swim with a shirt on but I don't know what the guys will think about my surgery scars. Sighing I step out of the bathroom in my swim trunks and black t shirt grabbing my bag and follow the guys outside to the van. I climb in beside Ten and lay my head on his shoulder he immediately holding my hand and intertwining our fingers together. Once we reach the beach everyone climbs out Lucas, Hendery, Xiaojun and Yangyang immediately running off towards the ocean. I head back to the trunk and help Kun with the food and supplies we bringing it over to a spot and setting it down. Once we get everything settled Kun dismisses me. "You can go on and have fun Onyx." I bite my lip anxiously but slowly stand up and head towards the ocean where Ten, Lucas and Yangyang are in a splash fight while hendery and xiaojun are running around the beach playing tag. Sicheng is standing in the sand letting the waves run over his feet and I walk over to him standing at his side. He looks over at me and gives a reassuring smile. "We're not gonna judge you for taking your shirt off. Besides it's really hot and your wearing black." I frown and bite my lip before taking a shaky breath and slowly pull the shirt over my head revealing my pale skin and the thick pink scars on my chest. I feel really thankful that Sicheng just keeps staring ahead but I see Ten stop splashing Lucas to stare at me and I shift a little uncomfortably. Suddenly he makes his way over to me and I squeak when he wraps his arms around me. "Dammit Ten your cold!" He chuckles and pecks my lips then grabs my hand leading me over to our spot. "Come on I'll put sunscreen on you or else you'll burn." I blush a little and shyly thank him when he grabs the sunscreen. He motions for me to turn around and I do shivering when his cold hands start massaging the sunscreen into my shoulders and back. Once he's done he kisses my cheek making me blush then he leans forward as if he's about to kiss me. I close my eyes leaning forward until I hear him whisper against my lips. "Catch me." Suddenly he pulls away and my eyes snap open seeing him running towards the water. I pout but run after him until we're both in the water. He pulls me towards him both of us falling into the water and once I surface Ten pulls me to his side holding me close. I blush and peck his lips then bury my face in his neck we just floating there comfortably. Soon though we're splashed by Lucas and Yangyang and we all end up in a splash fight messing around until the sun is setting and it's time to leave. Resting my head against Ten's shoulder I slowly fall asleep a happy smile on my face thinking about the fun day we had.