Ch 8

The next morning I wake up before Ten and slowly climb out of bed grabbing my phone and head into the kitchen rubbing my eyes seeing the others already awake. "Morning guys." I grab a cup of coffee and turn around holding my cup looking confused when I see all of them staring at me. I tilt my head in confusion frowning. "What?" Kun gives the others a look before looking at me saying gently before handing me his phone. "I think you should read this." I frown but take the phone immediately going pale at the headline saying "WayV's new member really a girl?" Tears immediately start forming and I look at them saying quickly. "It's not what you think. I'm...." sighing I finally admit it. "I'm transgender. I'm a boy stuck in a girls body." Their eyes widen slightly before they look at each other understanding showing in some of their eyes. "That explains a lot. Why you don't show your body or go swimming with us or anything. And why you hide in the bathroom every week." I nod looking sheepish. Kun looks at me curiously. "Have you gotten any surgery? You don't have to answer if your uncomfortable." I give a little smile. "I've had top surgery but I have scars still so I didn't wanna show them and be questioned." Lucas frowns a little. "Why didn't you tell us earlier?" I sigh and sit down at the table. "Because I was scared and not really comfortable yet. I was planning on telling you guys sometime this week though but I guess now everyone will know." They all give me an apologetic look and I give a small smile. Suddenly Ten walks into the room and the others all look at each other before getting up to leave. Ten watches in confusion and I motion for him to sit. "What's going on?" I sigh and then start explaining my situation feeling scared and nervous. Once I'm done he stay quiet for a minute before speaking up. "I don't see you any differently but I wish you would have told me sooner." I lower my head and mumble softly. "I'm sorry." He suddenly takes my hand and gives it a little squeeze making me blush a little. "It's alright. I understand you weren't ready yet." I give him a little smile and suddenly he moves closer gently cupping my face. I lean into his touch and close my eyes a minute later feeling his lips on mine. I make a soft noise then eagerly kiss him back. We stay there for a minute before hearing Kun enter the room quickly pulling apart. "Guys it's time for practice..... oh... sorry guys." I blush bright red while Ten gives Kun a look the poor guy quickly leaving the room. "We better get ready for practice." Ten reluctantly nods giving my hand a little squeeze. I give a shy smile then head to our room grabbing clothes and then head to the bathroom to get dressed. Once I'm dressed I join the others in the van and we head to practice. We all practice hard until it's time for a break and I fall to the floor dramatically the loud thump making Kun wince. "Geez Onyx be careful." I raise my head and stick my tongue out at him before laying it back against the floor. Ten sits beside me and gently lays my head in his lap and starts playing with my hair. I let out a contented sigh closing my eyes and hear him chuckle. "Don't fall asleep now." I open my eyes and look up at him with a slight pout. He smiles softly and kisses my forehead making me blush. I hear Yangyang groan and complain about how gross we're being. Without looking I raise my hand and flip him off but hear Kun gasp and scold. "Onyx don't flip people off." I groan and say sarcastically. "Sorry mom." I can feel him glare at me but I don't move from my spot. Soon though it's time to start practice again. I reluctantly get up but Ten leans down to whisper in my ear. "We'll continue this later." I immediately blush and nod then go back to practicing with the others.