Ch 2

The next day I finally get my things and get everything settled into my new room. After I get everything settled I join the boys in the living room we discussing my new place in the group. Soon we all start to laugh and joke around I smiling and getting pretty attached to them already. I then get up and offer to make dinner for everyone ignoring the protests and Kun ensuring that he can do it. "I insist." I then start to cook and serve it to all the boys. They start eating and immediately complimented me on my cooking skills. I wave them off and finish eating Kun giving me a smile. "It'll be nice to have some help in the kitchen." I smile back getting all of the dirty dishes and start to wash them when Ten walks over offering to help. "Oh you don't have to." He waves me off. "You dry I'll rinse." I nod and we get started on the dishes I drying and putting them away. Looking over I suddenly get an idea. I grab some bubbles and smear them on Ten's face laughing. He gives me a look of shock before his eyes narrow and he grabs some bubbles chasing me around the kitchen with them. "No Ten don't you dare!" He grins trapping me in a corner then smears the bubbles all over me. I can't help but giggle a little. "Alright you two that's enough." My eyes shoot to Hendery and I immediately blush Ten moving away from me. I wipe my face off and murmur softly. "Sorry." I quickly finish cleaning up the kitchen then head to mine and Ten's room grabbing some pajamas and head to the bathroom to get changed. Once I get back to mine and Ten's room I see him sitting on the bed shirtless. I immediately hide my blushing face and murmur before quickly laying down. "Goodnight Ten." He murmurs a soft goodnight before I fall asleep.