Ch 3

Soon it's time for practice and I think I'm keeping up pretty well. That is until the door opens and reveals a noona and someone I haven't seen in months. I immediately stop mid dance causing Ten to bump into me and I quickly look back at him. "Sorry." I then turn my attention to a boy around my age who just entered the room and I bounce in excitement. "Oh my god. oh my god!!" I run as fast as I can and jump on the boy who quickly spins me around I giggling happily. "Harry!! What are you doing here?!" He sets me down grinning. "Hello Onyx. I heard about your upcoming debut so I had to come out to support you. I mean you are my bestest friend in the whole wide world." He bats his eyelashes at me playfully and I laugh gently shoving him. "Stop it you dork!" Suddenly I hear a throat clear and I turn around to see all seven members staring at us with a raised eyebrow or expectant expression. I immediately blush. "Guys this is my best friend Harry. He's from Scotland but moved to America and we lived next to each other for years. Harry this is Kun, Hendery, Yangyang, Xiaojun, Lucas, WinWin and Ten." He nods at them in greeting. "You guys better take care of Onyx here. He tends to work to hard and forgets to relax and have fun." I give Harry a slight look. Suddenly Harry studies Ten then looks down at me shocked. "Hey that's one of the guys from the dance we always do!" I blush and Ten looks at me curiously. Harry grins down at me. "Come on Onyx lets show them." I reluctantly nod and the boys move out of the way while Harry and I get the music ready and get into position. Suddenly the song Baby Don't Stop starts and I get lost in the song Harry and I mirroring the dance from the music video perfectly. Once the song ends Harry and I grin at each other while Ten walks over to us. "That was really impressive. How long did it take you guys to learn?" I immediately smile proudly. "When it first came on YouTube it took Harry and I at least a week to perfect it." Ten's eyebrows shoot up in shock. "You learned it in a week with just a video to learn from?" I nod and shrug like it's no big deal while Harry looks at me proudly. "He's a great dancer. And a fast learner too." I blush and mumble shyly whining. "Stop it..." the other boys chuckle seeing my embarrassed face and I hide it shyly. Harry just pulls me into his side and ruffles my hair while I slap at his hand. Soon I'm told we need to start practice again and I reluctantly leave Harry's side having him sit in the back to watch. I go on with practice until it's time to call it a day. I then skip over to Harry and he leans down whispering in my ear. "That Ten guy keeps staring at us. I think you have an admirer." I discreetly look at Ten seeing that he indeed is watching us and I blush then say softly. "He's my roommate. I have to stay away from him in order to keep my secret." Harry rolls his eyes saying before pulling away. "Do whatever makes you happy." I nod then look sad when Harry says he has to go. "I'll come visit again soon I promise." He gently nudges my chin up with his finger and I give him a little smile watching him leave. Soon Ten comes over to my side. "You guys are awfully close." I shrug it off packing up my duffel bag used for practice. "He's my best friend." I straighten up holding my bag and turn to look at him. "Yeah but it seems like you have a bunch of inside stuff and like we're all left out." I raise an eyebrow at him. "I'm sure we'll have our own inside jokes and everything once I'm fully settled Ten." He still has a frown on his face following me to the elevator but thankfully drops it. Soon we're back at the dorms and I shower and change before hopping straight into bed.