Ch 1

(Onyx's Pov)

I was nervously sitting in the SM entertainment building in front of management. We're discussing my new contract. "We have the perfect placement for you. We just need you to sign this and we'll get you settled." I immediately go through the contract reading over important clauses and things before making the decision to sign. After we go over everything and I'm about to follow one of the noona's to be introduced into my new group one of the men from management stops me. "Of course you also know you can't let anyone know about your little secret." I immediately nod saying softly. "Yes sir." I then follow the woman out to a van and stay quiet on the drive to the dorms. Once we reach it I get out and follow the woman to the door. She knocks and a boy around twenty one opens the door before letting us in looking curious. We walk inside and I shyly follow the noona to the living room where she calls for six other boys making eight of us in total. They all come into the living room and I shift a little nervously. "Boys this is your newest member Onyx." I wave shyly and the boys all introduce themselves to me. My attention is immediately drawn to Ten studying him curiously but I quickly look away before it looks weird. Kun looks at me giving a little smile. "Welcome to WayV. And I guess you'll be rooming with Ten." I immediately feel butterflies in my stomach but keep my expression schooled and nod. "Ten do you mind showing him to your room?" He gets up and motions for me to follow him. I follow him quietly after the noona reassures me that they'll bring the rest of my things tomorrow and she hands me my overnight bag. When we get to the room I go over to the untouched bed and sit down on it. "Your from America right?" I look at him and nod. "Yeah but my dads Korean and my moms Chinese." He nods then asks me some questions about myself while I put away some of the clothes I packed. I answer as truthfully as I can until I'm done with the small amount of clothes. Then he leads me back into the living room where I sit in a chair. The guys all ask me questions getting to know me and I answer getting to know them as well. Soon it's getting late and I head to mine and Ten's room laying down and slowly falling asleep.