62. 2 times for the birthday bih

Start from the beginning

"Unt Unt we was supposed to do speeches and gifts first " india says reminding everyone of the plan .

"Girl please I skipped breakfast this morning , we can multitask " money says with a mouth full of food . India smacks her lips and rolls her eyes .

"Okay fine I'll go first " she smiles . "I guess I'll start with Von since I gave Durk a partial gift this morning " she says and he smirks

"Y'all nasty " Von shakes his head

"I know you ain't talking hickie man " juju calls out and I put my head down and laugh .

"Shutcho- "

"Y'all bet not start " india points " anyways von I den known you for some time now . About as long as I knew Durk since your basically his bestfriend and always around " she starts and Durk and Von dap each other up "and although y'all are the most annoying set of people on earth I love you like my family and I respect you cause you making my good sis Kennedy so happy " she says looking at me and I smile.

"so I bought you something to let these hoes know who dafuq not to play with " she finishes pulling out a Jean jacket and pants with my face from the photo shoot plastered all over it .

"Holy hell " money mumbles

"Women are officiall crazy " Rick adds

"Okayyyyy periodddddd "Kayla yells out while recording . Von and Durk just bust out laughing grabbing the outfit .

"Mhm you better wear it to " india tells him

"Don't do it bro , it's a trap " juju shakes his head .

Von laughs and gives india a hug "I love it , my baby look good to " he smiles then gives me a kiss .

"Oh you puss ass " money mumbles . And we all laugh .

"Alright whos next ?"

"We are , Cmon Rick " money says standing up. We all sigh knowing their speech is about to be hell . "Von, I remember the first day Rick and I read your email about you and Durks music . Although you had no punctuation, or sense to use a heading . I knew y'all had potential" money starts and we laugh

"when I finally got to meet y'all I knew that I wanted you to be apart of this record label . Y'all compliment each other and bring the real shit to the rap game . Some of the realest I've ever met . So even though you almost beat up my son " he says pointing at Von " and your girlfriend beat up my only female artist " he points at Durk and I roll my eyes . Von notices and rubs my thigh . "Bros before hoes " he finishes and I just shake my head . What did that even have to do with speech ?

"Yeah with all that being said money studios would like to gift the both of you with These Patek Philippe Grandmaster Chimes " Rick tells them pulling two boxes from the seat . Durk and Von open them at the same time and gasp like two little girls . It's the cutest thing ever .

"Damn this how y'all coming ? " Durk mumbles looking at the watch . "The Mufuka making me sea sick "

"On god This shit to hard twin " Von mumbles putting it on .

"One more thing" money says " I would like to personally gift everyone with the first ever made copy's of 'young niggas we made it ' by lil Durk and king Von" he calls passing out albums .

"Oh my god are these real " I asks taking one

"Yep and exclusive, they ain't even dropped yet . They will on Friday night though " money tells me

"Wowww " Kayla smiles "look at my brother "

"My young niggas look clean af on these covers " Cisco adds as him and juju open it up .