1.5 - sakata gintoki (6)

SAKATA GINTOKI

you're so happy to meet him again, yet you couldn't forget the last thing he said to you. you always knew he didn't mean what he said that day, yet why does it hurts?

"g-g-gi--" "don't say anything." he put his fingers on your lips. he let go of your pinned hands, putting his hands around your waist and burying his face on your stomach. he seems to weigh a lot but you can't complain, you really missed doing this with him. you began to run your fingers through his silver locks and played with it "i miss this..." you whispered yet he heard it, he tighten his hold around your waist. "yeah..." he mumbled. not a word was exchanged between the two of you, he put his head away from your stomach and looked at your e/c, he began to lean slowly "g-gin...toki....?" your heart began to race and thumping loudly with each second he leans closer, he stopped leaning when your lips are almost touching "didn't i told you to say anything?" and he placed his lips on yours.

your eyes widen at the contact, his hand made his way on your head and gripped your hair lightly while the other one is on your waist. you kissed him back and placed your hands on his shoulders. the way your lips moved with his makes your head dizzy, it feels like your floating in clouds. kissing him feels like your dreaming, a dream that you don't want to wake up, a dream that you want to last forever. after a few minutes, he placed his lips on your forehead, nose, cheeks, your closed eyes, eyebrows, every part of your face he kissed it. He moved his lips on your jaw, going further down "g-gin.. i... i'm not ready... and... your co-worker is here..." you sighed, he pulled away and cupped your cheeks, running his thumb slightly on your flared cheeks. "i love you... y/n... please stay..." he said burying his head on the crook of your neck, and hugged you. "i... i love you too.... so... i'll stay with you...." you replied back, hugging his big figure.

"also..." you pulled away from him "you told me that if i go with you it will be dangerous!!!" you began to pull on his ear, he screamed in pain and tried to pull your hand away from his ear, but sadly it doesn't work "look what you are doing right now!! all you do is make a minor work for you and laze around the house! i bet you can't even make a decent money and pay your rent!!" "ite ite ite!!! stop pulling on my ear you g*ddamn woman!" he grunted and soothe the pain on his ear, you laughed at him "ha? what are you laughing at? i swear i don't understand you women." he complained and glared at you. you puffed your cheeks and smiled at him "nothing, i just don't understand you men also, saying that it's dangerous to come yet did something so harmless." you playfully role your eyes and giggled. "also, your lips tasted sweet, your sweet addiction didn't fade away huh." you cheekily smiled and saw the tips of his ear and neck turned red "s-shut up! yours tasted sh*t!" he looked away "what did you say?! i complimented you and your insulted me?!?" you pulled his other ear, ignoring his screams.

shinpachi and kagura looked at the door outside the house "i'm glad that gin-san finally met someone he wants to meet the most." shinpachi smiled "who was that pretty woman patsuan?! i didn't know our son already has someone!" kagura fake sobbed and gripped shinpachi's kimono "he would always mumble 'y/n' on his sleep." he said "also, could you stop gripping my kimono kagura-chan? your gonna get wrinkles on it." he pulled away the yato's hand "i'm glad we got another addition to our family, right sadaharu?" shinpachi asked the big dog beside him, the dog beside him bark and wag his tail happily. they continue to giggle as the wavy perm headed continue to scream and an angry woman shouting.

ㅡ end.

its my first time writing a kissing scene, so i don't really know if its correct

if your expecting the kiss to continue farther, sorry goats but i do not know how to write a mature scene.

i hope you guys enjoy this gin oneshot! don't forget to vote and comment!