1.8 - katsura kotarou and sakata gintoki (2)

KATSURA KOTAROU AND SAKATA GINTOKI

WHEN BOTH OF THEM TURNED INTO CATS... AGAIN

"[name]-dono!" "[name]-chan!?" both the cats look at the woman in front of them, but what [name] could hear is them meowing "what a cute cat--" she smiled sadly and petted them "-- i have some food with me, you guys want some?" she dug something on her pocket, both of them meowed and wag their tail. "i bet you poor things are hungry, here, i know its not much but i have dried fishes that i just got from a kind old lady." she then placed it on the ground and watch the cats sniffed the dried fishes "why would you offer gin-san some dried fish!? although it smells good-- no i mean i want my parfait!" the silver cat whipped his head to the side with his nose up in the air "gintoki! don't be so rude! [name]-dono willingly gave food for us so we must accept it!" the black cat scolded him "why would i eat that!?" the silver cat whined. they fought before hearing the woman in front of them sigh "ahhh, i knew you won't like it. how about i'll take you cuties to my home and feed you there?" she suggusted, which making them stop fighting and rubbed their heads on her bended legs. she softly laugh at the behavior of both cats, she picked them up in her arms "i'm glad you guys understand what i'm saying right now." she chuckled and went on her home.

after a few minutes of turns, twists, and full of walking, they reached to her humble home. she gently dropped the two cats, they sure enjoyed her carrying them, feeling the gentle warmth radiating from her body and her soft chest, they do feel dissapointed that she let them go. she digged on the pocket of her kimono, taking out her house key and opened the gate to her home "let's go inside you cuties, i'll make you food." then they went inside. "sorry it's quite a mess inside, i.... i had other important things to do..." she scratched her cheek and smiled sheepishly, but the two cats didn't believe her excuse, since she had puffy eyes and a tired form "anyways, i'll go get cat food." she said before disappearing. the two cats plopped on the floor and looked around the woman's house, making themselves comfortable. "do you have any idea what happened to [name]-dono, gintoki?" the black cat licked clean his paw "had no idea, my only concern right now is filling this empty stomach full of food." the silver cat bluntly said, but being a tsundere he was, deep inside he actually felt more  concerned and worried to [name] than katsura.