1.2 - sakata gintoki (3)

SAKATA GINTOKI

waking up with a thought of how he was doing right now. even you mistakenly thought that you cuddled gintoki, but it was sakamoto, much to your dismay. you never had a good sleep for the past 10 years so you were grateful that you agreed to cuddle with sakamoto, but you would never use him just to forget gintoki. right after you went with sakamoto, you realized that since childhood you were in love with him, the tightness and your heart bumping whenever he would grabbed your hand or run his fingers through your hair, the blush evident on your cheeks whenever you would hug him, placing your head on the crook of his neck or his chest, either way he smells good. you were quite so oblivious of your feelings for him that takasugi, katsura, and shoyo knows with one look that you are so in love with him but gintoki just thought that it's a sign of affection of a friend.

"wanna go to edo y/n-chan? you haven't been there since forever. hahahahahaha." sakamoto laughed "hmm sure, did edo changed?." you said, promptly placing your hand on your cheek "yeah, it changed so much." mutsu replied, sitting across from you "is... is h- are there good food?" you bit your tongue at the question you wanted to ask ever since you went with sakamoto. "hahahah! you'll be shocked at how much it changed y/n-chan! and they have good food of course! so let's go back and have some good food! hahahahaha!" sakamoto enthusiastically said "we could also go to a hostess club that i go! hahahah!--" and mutsu began to beat him up "i will not let you go anywhere, if you do i will dump you in a ocean and i will lead the kaientai instead." mutsu threathened "but i'll die of suffocation mutsu-chan! hahaha! --oof!" "good, now go and die." mutsu bluntly said, as she continues to beat him up. "sure, let's go to edo." you replied as sakamoto gives you a thumbs up shakily, coughing blood. you sighed at the scene in front of you and continue to do your work "y/n-chaann!!! h-help me!!!"