1.6 - yato kamui

YATO KAMUI

"baaabeee!! i'm hungryyyy!!!!" kamui whined and dropped his head on your shoulder "kamui-kun? you just recently ate, don't tell me you finished all the food there?" you stopped whatever your doing and divert your attention to him "i'm sick of eating there!!! i wanna eat... something more tasty..." he giggled, you raised your eyebrow at the sudden change of mood "eh? what is it? your tired of eating what i cook?" he moved his chin on your shoulder with a hooded look on his eyes and a smirk on his lips. "kamui.... kun?" he leaned closer to your ear and whispered "i wanna eat you [name]" he nibbled your ear lobe.

"eh? eat me? do yatos eat human also?" i sweat dropped at him "wait, is that the reason why you asked me to be your girlfriend!?" you pushed him away and your body immediately went to a defensive stance. the vermillion yato sighed in disappointment and slumped down "it didn't work..." he said in a sad tone. your eyebrows furrowed and your defensive stance often but your senses are still alert. "huh? kamui-kun? what's wrong? did i do something wrong?" i started to panic when i heard him sigh again. "noo.. i have been experiencing urges lately, and i need you to take care of it..." i tilt my head "i wanna do *** with you!!!!" he shouted at the top of his lungs "wha-- what!??!?" your face immediately got red like a tomato "kamui-kun! why are you shouting it!? there are other beings in this ship! and i wanna save it until marriage!" you covered your face with your hands in embarrassment.

"cuddle." "cuddle?" "let's cuddle."

you uncovered your face and sigh at him, you couldn't ignore such sad look on his eyes so you went beside him, his sadden mood suddenly lift up and immediately carried you on the bed "be careful kamui-kun!" you scolded him as he placed you on the bed and hugged you in his arms, he pulled you closer to his chest and fell asleep, snoring.

"kamui-kun, what's poking on my back?"

ㅡ end.

a short kamui oneshot!!! i'm sorry i couldn't make it longer, i ran out of ideas

also, happy bday to gintama!!! 17 years ago, on december 8, 2003, hideaki sorachi first published the manga, gintama!! everybody say thank you to hideaki sorachi for making suck a great manga!!!