MASQUARADE BALL Part 2

~:~ Phoneix's P.O.V.~:~

We arrived at the school in 10 minutes flat. We didnt talk the whole way. I was very nervous. I had never had a date with a guy before. I am so unexperienced. He parked on the curb and ran and opened the door for me. Awwe how sweet. He took my hand and guided me out the car.

"Hey." he smiled with the perfect teeth of his. 

"He--Hey." I stuttered.

"Let's go in shall we? Dont forget to put your mask."

I unraveled my mask from my purse, unwrapped from the silk cloth, and put it on.

"Woah! I cant recognized you."

"Ahaha shut up!"

 We walked up the steps of the now foreign school of mine.

"Hey." exclaimed a sophmore named Katy(name-tag)

She stamped our hands and i was lik "Thanks Katy."

She was like. . "How do you know my name ?"

"Your name-tag." me and Chase said at the same time.

"OH ! ahaha. "

We walked into the dance laughing our asses off. Stoopid . Anyways. The whole gym was GORGEOUS. The walls were draped with bunched of purple blue red and black streamers. The balloons the same but they were filled with sparkles and lights. The floor was filled with sparkles and the DJ was pumping put some Drake(one of my lovers).

Im peering around and i see:

People grinding and dancing by themselves

People eating and hanging out at the food table and DJ table. Fat-asses cant wait 5 minutes. Shaking my head.

Aaron talking and laughing with the cunt, Olivia ! WTF ?!?!

Wait . Why do i care ? I am with Chase. He looks hot and i look hot so imma just have fun. Dont look back there. But what do i do ? I fucking look. He looks so good right now . UGH ! His blue eyes stand out with his black suit looking spiffy. All of a sudden he darted his eyes at me and my stomach got all quesy and my knees buckled right under me.

"Hey . Hey. " Chase quickly grabbed my lower back and arm, " Are you okay?"

"Yeaa. Im fine. " blinking back my surprise.

Love Like Woe came on. I jerked his arm and screamed over the music, " i LOVE this song !! "

He shaked his hair, threw back his head and laughed and said," Let's dance."

We danced to the beat of the music . I was getting so into this song i was in my own world. Nobody could stop me. Until the song stopped. Motherfucker!

"Wow you are a really good dancer." Chase said surprisingly.

I blushed and said," What? Me? You are lying."

"No. I am soo serious. Really good."

" Aww shucks thanks."

"Wanna get a drink ?"

"OK."

We walked over to the food counter, poured ourselves a drink and turned around to see the dance in motion. Olivia was GRINDING on Aaron. Go get her a pool! I wanted to throw my drink at here. Then i wanted to kick my high heel up her ass. Then beat the shit out of her. WHOREE. I swear i think i see another Miley Cyrus here.  She walked over here and she said, " Hey Chase, Phoneix."

"Hey Olivia." Chase said with a grin.

"Hey hoee." I said.

"Phoneix ! What was that ?" Chase exploded.

" I said hey. GOSH ! "

"Its okay. I dont like her either." Olivia smirked.

I rolled my eyes and tripped and spilled my drink ALL OVER HER DRESS. Yeaaa man. But it was by accident . . maybe.

"OMG ! PHONEIX. This is NEW.! "

"Im soooo sorry. Really ? I am not playing this time. "

She had tears in her eyes running towards the open girl's bathroom.

Everybody looked at me like i had three thousand heads. Chase looked at me and shook his head.

"I told you that was by accident ! GOSH ! If you dont believe me then dont follow.

I ran towards the back of the school near the swings. I cryed my eyes out .

********************************************************************************************************

Wells this is PART 2 ! Hope you lik it! Sorry if its a bit short. I really dont have that much time to right stories since my sister is always on the computer. So yea. lols. Anyways enjoy ! [ :

COMMENT AND VOTE !

LIFE WITH UNEXPECTED TURNSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें