LWUT{7} MASQUERADE BALL Part 1

MASQUERADE BALL DAY !

~:~Aaron P.O.V.~:~

Wells, today is the day of the ball. I am so souped. I gotta first buy Olivia a corsage. What dress did she say she was wearing ? Purple&blue, rite ? I have a flower in mind. The school is decked out with masks and feathers and other masquerade stuff. But the gym is closed, so NO GYM ! Ugh i actually like gym. I walked over to Olivia and said, " When should i pick you up ?"

Olivia all flirtatously, " Pick me up at 7."

Why is she doing that ? I know i asked her out and stuff but it doesnt mean anything, rite? She has to understand i needed a date, not a new girlfriend.

~Olivia's P.O.V.~

Aaron walked over to me while i was explaining the plan for tonight.

"When should i pick you up ? "

I said flirtatously, " Pick me up at 7."

He had this weird look on his face. Maybe i was trying to hard. I brushed that off. Since he really doesnt know me. He doesnt know what he is getting himself into tonight. I'll make it easier for him. He'll like it. I swear.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Oh nothing." i said.

Then all of a sudden who walks by but that bitch Phoneix. She turned to look at me with a smirk. I gave her my dirtiest look. I turned back to see Aaron looking at her walk away.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?"

"Nothing why?"

"You seem like you like her. . . '

"WHAT? No. . "

"Wells kks. Byee"

"bye."

~:~Phoneix's P.O.V~:~

I walked right past Olivia and Aaron with a smirk on my face but my insides doing this weird thing. It felt like all bubbly and stuff. I dont know that to think about this. Olivia then gave me a dirty look. Shaking my head, I thought, " You are the dirty one, sleeping around. If i was your mother . . .oooo!"

The balls today. I am so nervous. Chase better keep me calm. Then i saw him.

He asked, " When should i pick you up ?"

"Around 7, 7:15. . ."

"Oks. What color is your dress?"

"Red and white. . why ?"

"No reason. I just need to know. I love red by the way."

"kool i didnt know that."

"yea . ."

"This is kinda--"

"Awkard"

We bursted out laughing. I think the mood is settled. I walked away saying, " Byeee."

"Later gator."

What? Weirdo. I just realized what are we gonna talk about? I cant just sit there or dance there without talking even though there is music. I need to talk. So he better not be like that at the dance or i have to hang out with my friends. . .

COUPLE HOURS LATER. . .

~:~ AARON'S P.O.V. ~:~

I walked up the sidewalk of Olivia's purple Victorian house in my tuxedo looking fly. I walked up the stairs nervously with the corsage in hand. I ringed the doorbell and i heard, " MOM CAN YOU GET THE DOOR ! IT MUST BE MY DATE ! ! "