Life With Unexpected Turns - Part 11

-Phoenix's P.O.V.-

Oh shit, he knows. Oh great.

"What the fuck ? Why are taking things that arent yours ? I said that you could borrow a PENCIL. Not take my mask ???!!" rage taking over me.

"W-what ? I was just trying t-to prove a point... " 

"Well you didnt prove shit, okay ?" 

I got up and stormed away. This bitch.

I kept walking , i dont even know where Im going.

While i was walking , i saw that BIGGEST JERK in my lifee...Chase !

Great. This day is awesome.

Chase saw me and lifted a hand , trying to wave hi. But i ignored it. Then he started to walk over to me. What does he want ? I tried to go the other way. But he was too fast for me , and blocked me from going anywhere. Damm.

"What do you want , you fucking naive jerk ?"

"Damm. I just wanted to say that im soooo sorry. I finally replayed the whole situation from the masquerade thing, and you did do it by accident. Im sorry for doubting youu. I just wanna know if you wanna start all over again. And probably go out for a bite. I really like youu." 

He was looking at me with those "Sorry" eyes. But im not forgiving this ass. 

"No."

"Okay.." He walked away hurt but i know he's on to the next one. 

I quickly walked away from that awkwardness. 

I stopped at the park and walked towards my secret hiding place. Nice and peaceful. Nobody knows about it but me. 

I heard voices coming from my hiding place. 

I looked through the bushes and i saw AARON and OLIVIA MAKING OUT. 

I thought we had something at the masquerade. But , i was wrong ... 

I screamed , " HOW COULD YOU ?!?!?! "

Aaron turned from sucking face with the fucking demon. He looked confused aand then surprised eyes widening. 

"PHOENIX , WAIT ! ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK."

"So you're not kissing that slut right now. Okay ? Then i MUST be blind."

"HEEEY.!!" said Olivia.

"Shut the fuck up !" I pissed. 

Ugh, i thought i was supposed to calm down. That didnt work.

I ran to the nurse's office, crying. I told her that my head and stomach hurts. Can i go home ? 

She said, " Suree. I going to call your parents right now to pick you up."

"Thanks."

I lay on the the couch of the nurse's office, thinking. 

How i made the stupidest mistake for falling for Aaron. But now im not gonna act on those fucking feelings. Those feelings hurt. I hate my life. I laid there and cried my eyes out. My dad finally came to get me. He said," What's wrong ? It looks like you were crying."

"Yess, Dad. From the pain. It hurts. But im gonna be finee. I just wanted to leave this school."

"Oh okay, honey. But i have to go back to work. So you think you can handle being alone or ... ? "

"Yesss. Im finee. Go. Go make me money." Forcing a smile that was soo fake. 

"Okay, sweetheart."

He dropped me off. And I put on some pajamas. Scrolled on my iPod to my Depressed playlist, put it into my speakers. And lied in my bed for hours. I didnt wake up til that next morning at 4.

Im sooooo HUNGRY. I went downstairs. And i made some eggs with bacon, muffin, and some pancakes. I ate most of it. 

I looked at myself in the mirror and i look like a fucking mess. Oh gooshh. 

Sweatshirt and sweatpants time. Cause im cool and depressed. 

How am i gonna face Aaron ? 

I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I just have to say that through my head this whole day and see if i can make the day.

~~~~~AT SCHOOL.~~~~~

-Aaron's P.O.V.-

FUCK! 

Yesterday was such a mistake. I feel like crap. Im not going to school today. I have to think, to think about what i did to deserve this pain.

After Phoenix blowed up on me about the mask. I got soo mad , cause i just wanted to prove a point. Ughh. I saw Olivia whiling "anger" walking and i was shot up on andrenaline and i just kissed her. And then we started making out.

She stopped and said, " Let's go somewhere private. " *wink*

I followed her to this place. I didnt care about my surroundings i just started making out with her.

Then after a while, i hear a grasp and , "HOW COULD YOU?!?!"

And i turned around and my stomach and mind flopped. I saw Phoenix , pissed in the face, in her eyes, hurt.

FUCK!

I messed up sooo badly. I such a stupid person. I see somebody really great in front of me , but i dont even noticed. I mess up EVERYTHING.

-Phoenix's P.O.V.-

Aaron's not here today... THANK GAWD.

This day is gonna be waaaaaaaay easier.

I saw Chase. He gave me a half smile. My heart jumped a little. I started thinking. If i wanna get over Aaron, i have to do something that would get my mind off of him. ..

"Chase ! Chase ! "

He turned around and said , " What ?"

"Can you come over hear , please ?"

"Sure.."

"I was thinking about what you asked me yesterday.."

"Yeaa..."

"Well, I know i said no. But I was thinking that you are a really great guy and i forgive you. Do you wanna out with me ..?"

"Phoenix, i would love to." biggest smile on his face.

I hugged him and he hugged me back.

I feel so much better than i have in two days. He asked if i wanna hang out on Friday. I said suree. Text me. And we went seperate ways.

 The rest of the day went well except when i saw that slut , Olivia. I just had a straight face and walked away, not trying to think about yesterday.

I met up with Chase after school and he drove me home. We started talking about what should we do on Friday. We talked, we laughed. It was a fun ride home. 

"Thanks for the ride and for everything."

"No problem, babe."

"Dont. Call. Me. Babe. Let's get that straight. Im sorry. I hate those kinds of names. Call me Phoenix or a nickname. No BABE."

"Oooookaaaay. Haha. Sorry. Good-bye kiss ?"

"Its okaay. And no. Byee." I smiled at him and walked into my house. I looked back once.

I closed the door and slide to the floor. 

What the fuck have i gotten into ?

Sooo this is my new chapter. It's boring. Lol. Im going to post pictures of the characters tomorrow. 

VOTE &&& COMMENT. :D