Life With Unexpected Turns [5]

Two Days Before Halloween:

~:~Aaron's P.O.V.~:~

ANOUNCEMENT:

" FRIDAY NIGHTS THE MASQUERADE BALLL SO DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY UNTIL YOU FALL !! "

a student's voice echoed through the hallways.

"Why is she so excited ? I bet she doesnt even have a date ! "

" Woah mann, why so mean ? No date awwwee i do ! said my firend Rick.

I punched him square in the arm. "SHUT UP !"

"Oww son . That hurt. "

I smirked. " Thats what you get. You know i dont have a date."

" What about that girl you're so obsessed with? Why didnt you ask her ?"

" 'Cause everytime i see her. She darts the to the other side. I sneak up on her and she rans like a cheetah. I cant ask her. . "

"Bro, you are gonna be dateless. Bring somebody! "

" I'll try man, i freaking try "

~:~Phoneix P.O.V.~:~

ANOUNCEMENT:

" FRIDAY NIGHTS THE MASQUERADE BALLL SO DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY UNTIL YOU FALL !! " 

echoed Olivia's voice.

Ewww i hate that bitch.

Wells the dance is in two dayss and guess who asked me. ME !

Chase Fisher ! One of the hottest guys in school! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWKK

Of course i said yes. But i said it chill though. Dont worry.

FLASHBACK:

Chase walked up to me and laid his shoulder onto the locker next to mines.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"So i was thinking you wanted to go to the dance with me?"

Looked down at my face with those hazel eyes. He knew i was gonna say yes of course !

"Sure."

"Kool! I'll pick you up at 7:OO"

While he was saying this all my brain was saying . . OMFGGGGGGG ! I GOT A DATE WITH CHASE! I GOT A DATE WITH CHASE! I GOT A DATE WITH CHASE! I GOT A DATE WITH CHASE! All i could muster out of my mouth was . . .

"Oks."

"Bye!"

So now i gotta go find a dress. i quickly texted my friends, " Can yu guys cum 2 the mall wit me ? Dance dress&&mask shoppin( : "

Then I got like a million vibrations at one time.

"whaaaaaaa???"

"you got a date ??"

"Phoneix Anabelle Waters!! What is the meaning of this? You have a freaking date?!?!"

"its a yes or no question? I'll tell you later."

"HELL YES!!!"

"hmph, those people!"

I walked out the door to find Chase&Olivia talking. Ewww i cant stand her ass after she called me ugly. Now what bitch i got a date with Chase. GET AT MEH !

If you wanna know why i hate her. I'll tell you . .

It all happened when we were in 5th grade. We were best friends. But one day, this guy i forgot his name was like you so fucking ugly. So i ran out crying. When i got the muster to go back out there, i heard Olivia talking about me and how ugly&disgusting i was to the other children. They were laughing and pointing. I cried and cried till i didnt have anymore tears to cry.&& thats what happened.  SHE IS A FUCKING BITCH&& AND SHE NEEDS TO KNOW THAT SHE IS A WHORE!

Anyways, i walked down the front steps of the school and then she walked right in front of me.

I was like " Excuse me."

"Umm no."

"Umm yes."&& then i pushed her to the other side so i could get through.

"Wha--"

I was looking straight ahead, not caring who saw that. I have somewhere to be.

MALL:

Us, side-by-side all 6 of us.

Me, Nessa, Vanny, Angie, Brownie,&Sierra.

We first went to this new boutique with really gorgeous dresses.

 I picked out this blue&black dress , another black&white , and another that is white dress with red

streaks. I LOVED THEM! So i went into the dressing room and tried them on.

The first one looked really good on me. But it was a little to short for my liking. I dont wanna be like Olivia or her friends like Alexis. Psh ! I might still get it though.

The second dress was freaking ugly on me. I luked fat and i looked like that dude for that movie . . something-back of Notre Dame. Ewwwk

The third one looked really pretty on me. So idk the first one or this one.

I'll let my friends pick.

They had their own dresses to look from. So i waited for all of them to go through their dresses. Then we had our little fashion show to see which ones we would get.

Sierra picked this strapless rosey-pink dress with a white bow in the front. GORGEOUS on her!

Vanny picked this blue&purple dress that looked really good on her. She freaking loved it. She didnt try on anything else.

Nessa picked out this purple&white dress with spaghetti straps. She walked like a model down that runway.

Brunie was like " STRIKE A POSE."

Vanny, " Vogue.vogue.vogue."

We were all laughing like hyenas.

Brunie picked out this black&white dress that fit perfectly with her body. She looked really pretty.

Angie picked out this short-sleeved light green dress that went well with her skin tone.

All my friends looked hot for the dance.

"Now its your turn. Widdy! Let go. "

When i walked out in the first dress, they were like oooooooo pretty.

i blushed.

The second dress, their reaction was: THIS IS THE ONE!

So i was like really? skeptical about it. But i was like wat the heck. Lets get it.

We bought all our dresses and made way to the accessories store then the halloween store for masks. . .