Life With Unexpected Turns [4]

SORRY! School is back so it took me a while to get this up .  .  .

COMMENT&

Dear Journal,

Im writing during my second period class which is Orchestra. Our teacher is Ms. Flowers. She seems nice but that face looks like she was sucking on a lemon before the class. Hahaha . Anyways ..first period was so unexpected. The bo-i mean Aaron was actually pretty cool. I thought he was gonna be cocky like most hot guys are bt...he wasnt. He was sweet and he was some pretty good music taste( :But i still arent letting him go like that. We will wait and see.

Neon&Animals,

NixNix

Ms. Flowers told us that we should have our instruments in my friday.

"We have a concert in 1 month. We wanna make it better than last year. Which was terrible."

The whole classroom filled with laughter.

That was HI-larious!

Then the bell rang again.

"Bye children. Remember what I said!"

I hurried put my stuff in my bag, swang it over my shoulder, and ran out that door.

The rest of the day was a normal school day except that the sluts got slutter, the jocks got stupider. . etc and i have freaking THREE MORE CLASSES wit AARON.!!!!!!!

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks later

~:~Aaron's P.O.V.~:~

Im so souped !! She has three more classes with me. But she didnt even look at me once during those classes. But i think i have a plan but if i doesnt work then we are never gonna even be friends. So i'll do it!

~:~Phoneix P.O.V.~:~

Aaron is keeps to get my attention but like seriously nope ! Not gonna give you the satisfaction.  I finally told my besties about him. They are NOW  so annoying. They are like: Hey, Mrs. Kruse. ( :

"Oh hell no ! Embarrassing. Imma hurt you guys . ! Dont even . . "

" Whatever, you know you want to tap that shxt !"

"OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBB!!! Vanny imma bout to freaking beat you ! Shut upp! I dont ! *blushes*

Anywhoos... well guess who's my lab partner. Guess who already has a lab due in like three weeks WITH  partners?!?!

Why Gawd !? Why? This isnt fate, this is pure torture!!

~:~Aaron's P.O.V.~:~

Well my plan is about to come in action. I cant wait to see what happens.

~:~Phoneix's P.O.V.~:~

I am at my locker getting my things for next period. Aaron stuntered toward me all smug and shxt. Come on now . . you not special. I roll my eyes.

"Hey."

"What do you want?"

"Why do you assume i want something?"

"Idk . . you walked over here."

"Oh yea..."

" *cough* stoooopid *cough* "

"HEY!"

I smiked.

" I was thinking that we should come over to my house today to start on the lab. . ."

"Umm . . its due in like three weeks. I dont wanna come over to your house."

"Why not ? You told me when we worked on the other thing to finish early."

"Umm because i dont like you and i changed my mind on some things."

"Really ? Why dont you like me? and wow nice reason "

He was slowly walking towards me and gently PUSHED me onto the lockers.

"Umm becau---"

And then he kissed me. My stupid ass self kissed him back. My stomach made a freaking tumble. Then i realized what i was doing and pushed him off.

"WHAT ARE YOU FREAKING DOING ??!!!"

"Umm i was kissing you and a matter of fact you were kissing me back."

He smirked with a triumpht look on his face.

"DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!"

I freaking ran to my next period.

But of course he was in my next period.

I freaking avoided  him until we had to talk about the lab.

~:~Aaron's P.O.V.~:~

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! I freaking did it!

Im so soooooUPed!

Now i know she has some kind of feeling for me. I just gotta do something over the top. But not that over the top creepy.

But now she wont even look at me. Im so pissed about that. But she has to go to my house to do the project. So no choice! She is in imprisonment until we are done with the lab.

~:~Phoneix's P.O.V~:~

GOSH! How am i gonna ever avoid him. I do have feelings for this guy but i cant i just cant. I dont know what do say but i just cant date him. I wont get hurt. I dont wanna be just that girl who likes someone and they like you back and one of them has their hearts broken. My heart is fragile. I am not gonna even speak of this to my friends. I just dont want them to worry or torture me to date him. I am just gonna go through the day as a loner.

WHO WANTS TO BE A FREAKING LONER!!??

UGH! Im fucking confuzzled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wells that was my fourth chapter. Hope you like it ! ( :

COMMENT! ! !