LIFE WITH UNEXPECTED TURNS{6}

So off we went to the Boutique D'accessoires. We walked in the waft of perfume consumed me. I freaking started to cough. I was dying! I needed so fucking air.

"Widdy, woah there! Here's some water." said Sierra.

Brownie, Angie, Nessa, and Vanny all were freaking CRACKING UP. What.the.fuck! HELP MY ASS!

I finally calmed down and I said, " Thanks guys for the help ! "

" i helped ! " Sierra said.

" I know. thnxs a lot."

So then we walked throughout the store finding adorable accessories for our new dresses. This place has everything you need for this dance. Thank God because i wasnt gonna go anywhere else. Haha. We bought our things and walked out the store. I looked up and saw AARON.  Oh GAWD!!

~:~Aaron's P.O.V.~:~

I got a date ! Olivia Airheart ! She is fucking hot ! I know i dont know her. But i just asked her and she said sure why not ? You know me, Aaron was not going to a dance without a date. You must be crazy. Anyways i am at the mall. I am gonna find a tux and a mask. My friends are souped for me because they say she is easy. But i am not like that. 

 I was about to walk into the tux store until i saw her. PHONEIX ! The bane of my existence. She was laughing and walking with her friends. Her brown should-length hair whipping in her heart-shaped face. Wait. Why am i noticing these things? She avoided me. She ran away when i kissed her. Why am i thinking about her ? I should be thinking about Olivia and how imma make out with her. UGH ! FMLLLL !!!  I scurried into that tux store like a freaking roadrunner.

~:~Phoneix's P.O.V.~:~

Aaron. The person that i am trying so hard to avoid is here at the mall. Please i dont wanna walk into him. Anyways we were  walking past the tuxedo store when i saw him. With his black hair shaked to one side in a swift move. My knees almost buckled.

"OMG! Are you okay Widdy ?" shouted my friends.

"Yes ! Im fine. . . im fine"

I sprinted into the nearest store my friends following me.

"Where are you going ?" Angie said.

" I just needed to get away from there."

"Where? "

"Nowhere important. . . "

"It is! If you had to run into this weird place"

I looked around and found us in the creepy-est place I' ve ever seen. But it was the first store i saw so. .   

OMB ! That is the cutest mask i have ever seen. Its red and white with a bit of yellow on the nose. White& red feathers on one side. It was perfect.

"OMB! LOOK YOU GUYS!! THATS MY MASK! DONT FUCKING TOUCH IT!" i screamed.

"Haha. Oks Widmaier. We wont. Better run. Somebody might take it. "

I quickly ran to it.  But then i saw a hand come upon it. I was like, " BITCH BACK AWAY FROM THE MASK! " the hand quickly removed itself from the mask. It moved to my view and i found it to be OLIVIA.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ?"

"ahh what do you think ? Finding my mask. I think i found it."

"umm think again. Cause thats mine ! HOE !"

" UMM. Bitch back off ! "

"do yu wanna go ?"

"Sure ! "

I slapped her. She toppled to the floor. I ran and got the mask. I freaking ran to the counter.

" Hii i like to buy this mask. Please ?"

"Sure. $20." said the cashier.

I handed her the 2O bill and quickly went to my friends.

"What just happened over there ?"

"Nothing. . ."

"Mmmmmhmmm!"

"Whatever guys."

We left the storee satisfied with ourselves. We left the mall.

~OLIVIA'S P.O.V.~

UGH!  I hate that bitch. She freaking slapped me. I wanted that mask. Did i get it? NO ! I walked out the store without looking for another mask. I'll have one customized. Im so pissed. I want my revenge. I know how imma get it too.

"Girls! Get your butts here."

"We are right behind you."

"We are going to sabotage Phoneix Waters."

"Why?"

"Because. . .  I SAID SO!"

"Lets go to my house. We have some scheming to do. Mwahhh hahaha hahaha !"

 ~:~Phoneix's P.O.V.~;~

Dear Journal( Not A Diary !)

 It was a good day. Except for the two incidents. AARON&&OLIVIA. But i got my mask ! Ha ! get at me ! The masquerade ball/dance is tomorrow. I am nervous but i cant wait. We'll see what happens. We'll see.

                                                              Neon&Love

                                                                    NixNix

~~'~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~'

COMMENT&&VOTE!!