LWUT {10}

I havent written in likk 3 months. I am too lazy and i have no timee. But imma try to get at least two more updates a week. I hope you like this chapter. Vote and Comment !!!

I walked up the stairs tired as fuck . My feet leading me into my bedroom. I slowly take of my dress and hung it up. I lazily put my mask into my bag. I took a long warm bath. Dressed up into my pjs. I dropped myself onto my bed.

I quickly fell asleep.

I walked into this club, people dancing, having a great time. The loud ass music booming through the speakers. I turned towards the bar.

"A water,please?"

I look up to a faceless bartender. WTF?!?!?!?!

I turned around and i saw this strange girl. Dancing alone i went over to her and touched her shoulder. "H--" She turned around and it was Olivia!! And this whoree has a knife in her hand walking towards me.

Fortunately there was some martini on the floor. She slips and falls and stabs HERSELF instead.

I gasped and i started to run faster. But then Chase came out of nowhere. He starts saying, "Its all your fault! All your fault!!"

"What ? It wasnt my fault. She slipped and---"

The ppl of the club started to chant the same thing.

"ITS YOUR FAULT!! ALL YOUR FAULT!!!"

I felt to closed in. I couldnt breathe. I tumbled to the floor, crying. But then looky looky ! Aaron comes to my rescue. He picks me up and carries me away from the craziness and then i fucking faint.

Anddd ....... I woke up!

Wow! Weirdest dream ever!! Why was Aaron there? Why did he save me? Is he revelent to this dream ?

The sun was shining a little too bright. UGH!!! I have to wake up.

I took a shower. Got dressed in some sweats. I put some eyeliner on and walked out to the kitchen. My mom was there trying to make breakfast. My dad taking his long ass showers again. This Motherfucker wasting water.

"Hii Mother."

"Mother? Wow. I feel old. Are you mad, honey?"

I laughed. "No just so damm tired that dance was UGH! Lets end it like that."

"Okay, honey. If ypu want to talk, im here always."

"Kk, thanks i love you, Mommi."

"Love you too. EAT!!!"

"Okay. GAWSH!" i took an smores poptart and went on my way to school.

My friends were waiting for me.

"Heyy guys."

"Hey bitch!" said Nessa.

"Why do you look likee that?" asked Angiee

"I was too damm tired to actually dress up. && plus i am in a bad mood from the ball yesterday."

"Oh. You never texted us or anything . So we thought it went okay with you and Chase...." said Vanny.

"Well it wasnt." and i told them all about what happened and my dream.

"Their reactions were :

"OH SHIT!!"