11•|MOOD SWINGS|

Start from the beginning

"Well you have to try to." She told me. "Just participate in one type of sport, like football, table tennis, swimming or even basketball, I promise it will take of your mind from everything."

I didn't respond as I was lost in my empty thoughts, again. My eyes fixed on Miss Claire's beautiful face, her cat eyes, her pointed nose, her succulent purple lips, down to her boobs and I was lost again but this time in Desire for sex.

Mood is really unpredictable... Sex?

"Get over your filthy thoughts Chase!" Miss Claire told me while I frowned. "See I understand that due to your disorder you are bound to overthink things and get super horny anytime but please do control your libido."

"I try to." I told her honestly. "And I think I would give the sport idea a go."

Her face lit up. "Really?" I nodded. "Good. which one then?" She asked and I thought about it for some time.

One, football required lot of skills and I wasn't really sure I could even dribble to save my life.

Two, swimming? I could possibly drown myself purposely.

Three, basketball requires height and I got it.

"Basketball I think."

"Wow that's good too." She responded. "And Chase?" She called her voice falling a little.

"I'm really happy that you are trying to live like a normal teenager. You know it's funny though, still remember when your father brought you to my place like it was iust yesterday, broken, your guilt at level hundred, your mind was disoriented..."

"I remember." I interjected. "How I smoked a lot, how I got angry at almost every slight thing, how I scarred myself, but even after all this year's, the guilt never left."

She shook her head slowly as she stared at me. "I promise you will overcome. And i also hope you never have to go through that phase again."

"Amen!"

"So how was school today?" She asked enthusiastically.

"I zoned out through out my time in school. I don't even know what went down." I told her.

"I know your mood swing isn't something you can control but please try your best to put yourself together, do you hear?" She asked.

I hummed.

"Any girl?"

I didn't answer her questions because I already knew what the answer was.

"It takes time. I understand feelings are not built in a day and relationship are not meant to be forced." She said.

After spending my allocated three hours with Miss Claire I called it a day and went home feeling tired at least I was back to my normal self.

Though I don't even know my normal self.

I switched on my phone and turned on the data and i had lot of WhatsApp messages.

Five thousand from SS3 group chat.

I can't read that.

I also had messages from Pink, Feyi, and my dad. I clicked on Pinky message first.

Pinky pink💗

Bro whatsup with you today?
You literally zoned out.
16:34pm

Hope all is well?
16: 39pm

You can talk to me...
16:51pm