Chapter 32: Visiting The Briefs (Part 2)

A few hours later...

...

Bulma and Luna sat in Vegeta's room, the blue haired woman watching in fascination as her friend used her powers to heal the Saiyan's injuries.

"Wow... That's amazing Luna..." Bulma mumbled watching as the blue energy from her hands slowly seeped into the dark haired man's body, healing his wounds from the inside out. "I'm really glad you're here..."

"Thanks Bulma... Really, it's no big deal though..." Luna replied, smiling at her friend as she noticed the worried look on her face. "He's going to be fine you know..." She added, trying her best to cheer her up. "These Saiyan's are practically indestructible..." Luna finished with a laugh, the blue glow fading from her hands as she let out a sigh. "I'm going to go get a drink... Why don't you keep an eye on him for a while until I get back?" She suggested innocently, smirking on the inside as Bulma nodded.

"Alright..."

Luna stood up, walking towards the door as she glanced back at the two of them for a moment before leaving. They really do make a cute couple... She thought to herself, smirking at them both once more before leaving.

Bulma sighed, leaning against the desk next to his bed as she watched the spiky haired fighter sleep. You lunkhead... She thought, hoping he would be alright once he woke up as she noticed the peaceful expression on his face with he slept. She smiled for a moment, thinking to herself that he actually looked pretty cute when he wasn't frowning or scowling at everybody. Suddenly, he growled in his sleep, making her look at him in surprise as he grimaced.

"Ka... Kakarot..." He grumbled, gritting his teeth as he tossed and turned. "I'll... I'll get stronger... K-Kakarot... I'll beat you!"

"He's having a bad dream..." Bulma mumbled sadly, watching him as he slept. "I wonder what he's dreaming about..."

Inside Vegeta's mind, a war was being waged between himself and the expectations he had set for himself, being the Prince of all Saiyans. In his dreams, the Saiyan warrior raced forward into darkness, trying his hardest to escape the hell that was his own consciousness. Suddenly, an image of Goku stood in front of him, smirking at him wickedly as he tried to catch up. Rrgh... Kakarot! He shouted, running as fast as he could but never coming any closer. I'm stronger than you! He jumped forward as he tried to punch the other Saiyan, gasping in shock as he vanished. Vegeta growled, looking around in the darkness as another figure slowly came into view.

It... It's you! He said lowly, seeing the lavender haired fighter from the future grinning at him evilly. You're not... A Saiyan! Rrgh... Aaah! Vegeta shouted, jumping forward to attack as he vanished into thin air as well. Wh-what?! He looked around in a panic as both Goku and the strange fighter from the future appeared right in front of him. Each of them wore identical smirks as they both powered up, their hair changing from black and purple to a brilliant gold.

The Prince of all Saiyans growled, powering up as well as he was forced to shield his eyes from their golden auras. I AM THE STRONGEST! Vegeta roared, summoning as much power as he could while the other two Saiyans in front of him merely grinned. A huge flash of light knocked him back as he was obviously unable to complete on their level. He raced forward, trying to find them once more as the golden light moved further and further away. Th-their too fast! I'll never be able to catch up with them... Rrgh! But... But I'm the one with royal blood in my veins! FATHERRRR! Vegeta screamed, not knowing what else to do as he sank into the blackness of his dream, a distant memory beginning to play before his eyes.

Vegeta... Someday you will be the strongest Saiyan in the universe... His father's voice echoed in his ears. Father... Vegeta thought sadly, remembering the day his father had told him about the legendary warrior of their race as he watched the strange memory of himself as a child. Those ships are headed to a distant galaxies... His father explained, both of them watching as multiple Saiyan ships flew past the window of their home, headed for far off planets. From the day we are born, we Saiyans are examined for our power and leadership... The weakest of our people are sent to planets far away where they face no threat from our enemies....... Vegeta, you come from a strong bloodline and you possess the potential power to join the super elite of all Saiyans... Never forget where you're from and train hard my son... Because if you have proven yourself worthy, perhaps someday you will become a Super Saiyan... King Vegeta finished, smiling down at him as the memory faded.