Chapter 15: Fight To Survive

"No!" Gohan shouted while gathering a small amount of energy in his hand, preparing to launch it at Ginyu's retreating form.

"Stop! He's gone..." Vegeta growled, glaring at the small Saiyan. "Save your energy... Concentrate on the four who are still here. If we can defeat them, we'll catch up to him later."

Gohan clenched his teeth, shaking with anger as he thought about what might happen to Luna and the dragonballs now that they were gone...

"You... Come over here." Vegeta said, glancing over his shoulder at Krillin.

The three of them stood together as Recoome crouched down next to Guldo, chuckling at the irritated look on the Saiyan's face. "I think they're making some kind of plan..." He laughed, watching as Guldo smirked confidently.

"It looks like you two will be fighting Guldo..." Vegeta stated, frowning at the green alien as he tried to give the two Earthlings a bit of helpful advice. "You'll have to use your heads... A direct assault won't work, do you understand?"

"Yeah." Krillin nodded, hoping his power up from Guru would be enough to help them.

"Didn't you say earlier that Kakarot was supposed to be coming here to save everybody?"

"Don't know about you, but he's comin' to save Gohan and me-"

"I'm not trying to win a popularity contest here!" Vegeta hissed, staring away from the bald man as he tried to regain his composure. "All I'm saying is that we could use his help right now..."

I can't let Piccolo down... Gohan thought to himself, wishing his father would get here soon. We've got to get the dragonballs back... Frieza can't be allowed to make his wish! He just can't! Hang in there Luna...

Everyone grew tense as Recoome and Guldo suddenly stepped forward, grinning evilly before the taller of the two spoke.

"Hey there, Guldo... Why don't you go ahead and take your turn first?" Recoome mumbled in his deep voice as the four eyed alien smirked.

"Yeah, now that you mention it, I suppose that is the best thing to do... After all, we gotta get the trash out of the way so we have plenty of room to crush Vegeta!"

The Saiyan growled, cursing under his breath before glancing at Krillin and Gohan quickly. "Alright... It's time to see what you're made of..."

Both of them stepped in front of Vegeta, eyeing up their opponent as the bald fighter tried his best to reassure his young friend.

"Gohan... Just remember the power you have within."

Guldo sighed in disappointment before grinning wickedly. "I was hoping they'd be begging for mercy..."

...

Back at Frieza's ship...

...

"And one more makes seven..." Ginyu finished, placing the last dragonball on the ground in front of Frieza. The purple man glanced at Luna who was still frozen to the spot where he had dropped her. "And as per your orders, I have brought back this little traitor as well."

"Once again, you have more than outdone yourself Captain Ginyu." Frieza rasped, glancing at the girl who was trembling before him. "When I am the ruler of the universe, your efforts will be repaid tenfold. I can already see it now... Thank you, my loyal subject, for a job well done..."

"It was my pleasure Frieza... You know how much I enjoy serving your lordship." Ginyu replied with a smirk before bowing respectfully.

"At last... I've searched so long... The dragon balls are finally mine!" Frieza said to himself, staring into the orange orbs maliciously. "It's time to make my wish..."