"Where's Sirius?" All the Death Eaters laughed and a horribly feminine-ish laugh was the loudest.

"You need to learn the difference between dreams and reality Potter. Hand me the prophecy and you won't get hurt."

"Why does Voldemort want this?" Harry stalls all of us barely inching back, wands at the ready.

"How dare you speak his name!" the woman with crazy hair, I recognize as Sirius' cousin screams. "Filthy half-blood!"

"He's a half-blood too you know," Harry says and I can't help but to laugh. "His dad was a muggle-"

Bellatrix steps out to curse him but Malfoy stops her. "Filthy half-blood!" I snicker again and she attention turns to me. "If it isn't my cousin's filthy half-blood child. Aren't you on the wrong side....don't they know what you are?" she coos.

"Now," I whisper.

"REDUCTO!" All eight of us fire the spell at the shelves and start running. With the eight of us running in one lane being too much we split up quickly. Harry and Hermione in one group and Luna, Neville, Ginny and Ron in another.

"Stupefy!" I yell at a Death Eater behind us.

"Eva-" Kala starts but a man appears in front of us.

"STUPEFY!"

"PROTEGO!"

"CRU-" before the man can get the words out Kala had grabbed my wrist and we land in another row of orbs.

"Sorry, I couldn't get a word out to remind you we can apparate."

"Thanks, let's go." We start to run but I stop. "Wait!" I pull out the notebook Fred gave me. "Cover me!" I yell as I see a Death Eater coming towards us. Fred please hurry we're in trouble at the Ministry in Department Mysteries. Ron and Ginny too, bring Order HURRY. I scribble it down quickly and grab Kala to apparate away before her shield charm weared out.

"CRUCIO!" the curse hits Kala and she screams out and wriggles on the floor.

"PETRIFICUS TOTALUS!" Kala lays on the floor and I immediately drop down. "Are you okay? Kala?"

"I'm-just help me...up," I lift her to her feet. "I just need a minute."

"Can I apparate you?" She just nods and I hold onto her, appearing in the archway room again. "I don't think anyone is going to be in here." Suddenly the door bursts open and Harry, Hermione, and Neville stumble in with almost a dozen Death Eaters.

"Hand it over Potter," Malfoy hisses at Harry again.

"Kala," I whisper, "apparate away. Now."

"It was only a few seconds I was under the spell I'm fine."

"He's dot alone!" Neville, with an extremely swollen face yells. "Stubefy! STUBEFY!"

The Death Eaters cackle, not yet noticing Kala and I. "Now," I whisper to Kala.

"REDUCTO!"

"STUPEFY!" We both hit a Death Eater but there was too many for us to handle. Seven spells where thrown at us, four hitting Kala and three hitting me, sending both of us across the room in pain. Kala moans in pain from the cruciatus curse from earlier and I try to move my aching body. I can hear Neville yelling slightly over the buzzing in my ears. Then his screams. The screams, motivate me to move, very slowly.

Suddenly the door flies open and seven people burst in the room. Sirius, Remus, Mad-Eye, Tonks, Kingsley, Fred and George. They got my message. Spells fly everywhere as I try to peal myself off the ground, ignoring the pain the best I could. Though everything around me moved fast, I was in slow motion. When I finally stood up without falling, the prophecy had broken.

Harry and Sirius were fighting side by side, and Sirius' voice rang out over the others. "Nice one James!" Then he stopped. His body slowly started moving backwards, Bellatrix cackling madly, and fell into the arch. Except he didn't just fall to the floor.

"SIRIUS!"

"DAD!" Our voices rang out together, only Harry had someone to hold him back. Watching Sirius fall had brought tears to my eyes but also the life back to my body. I turned towards Bellatrix. "AVADA KEDAVRA!"

But my eyes were too watery and the spell went to the far left of Bellatrix. I heard Fred's voice calling for me to stop but I didn't listen. "There she is!" Bellatrix cackles. "Now I see the Black in you!" But I didn't stop to listen I fired one spell after another never stopping. But Bellatrix was far more advanced than me.

"PROTEGO! PROTEGO! PRO-" her spell hit me, only making my wand fly into her hand, but I was defenseless. Across the room Harry was still sobbing loudly. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Fred running up to me.

"Baby Black!" she cackles. "Are you sad that I killed your blood traitor Daddy? I surprised that he didn't know what you are? Or anyone at this matter? You must have not told them or you wouldn't be here."

"Get away from her!" Fred yells, pointing his wand at Bellatrix.

"Why would you defend you're Death Eater girlfriend!"

"She is not! See!" he pulls up my left arm to reveal nothing there.

"Finite Incantatem!" the makeup disappears to reveal the Dark Mark.

Fred's wand lowers and he jumps back. "Fred wait it's not-"

"Oh oh! I haven't even gotten to the best part!" she moves closer to me as Fred moves farther away. "How she killed her Muggle uncle!"

I feel frozen in terror and grief. "Tell me it's not true! TELL ME!" Fred gasps, but I can't move. My worst fears were happening right in front of me.

"Take her." Bellatrix says and pushes me into someones arms. Before I could protest, we had disapparated away.