Chapter 4

Eva's POV

The ride to the airport had been long and way too hot. Since Arthur had insisted on traveling by a Muggle airport, Molly had insisted on the car being charmless. Which meant me, the twins, Percy and Ron being shoved in the back while Ginny and her parents sat upfront.

But being stuck between George and Fred for hours was finally worth it once we landed in Egypt.

The two eldest Weasley's, Bill and Charlie were like a mix of the twins and Percy. Well the good parts of Percy. And they got their kindness from Molly because they didn't hesitate to make me feel welcome. Bill, who already lived in Egypt for work told us, well mostly me, all about his Curse-Breaking stories while helping us settle in. I spent a lot of time talking to about his job for the first few days until Charlie showed up.

Charlie's dragon stories were far more interesting than Bill's Gringotts stories. All of us were fairly interested in his tales of taming dragons in the wilds of Romania. The scars of old burns lingered on his arms and face, made Molly upset, but the rest of us cling onto his every word.

When all the Weasley's, plus me, finally settled in after a few days we went on our tour of the pyramids.

As we walked into the beautifully giant structures I was pulled to the side violently.

"He-"

"Sshh. Eva you got to help us," George whispered as Fred popped up beside him, "Percy got an owl saying he's Head Boy, well you would know if you weren't so busy flirting with my brother."

I blushed and laughed back at him, "Which one." I swore I could see Fred scowl but I ignored it as George continued.

"Well he's being too...well too much of a git so we need your help." After twins filling me in and a bit of arguing I eventually gave in and we moved to catch up with the others.

"Percy?" I smiled and tried to look sweet and innocent as I pulled him off to the side. "I just wanted to apologize about earlier this summer and congratulate you. I heard you got the title Head Boy."

"Why thank you Eve and-" the start of Percy's rambles was cut off by George pushing him towards the door of a pyramid, that Fred was so kindly keeping open. But my laughs and Percy's struggling was cut off quickly by Molly coming up behind us.

"George! Fred! Let go of Percy at once! And Eva," her tone quieted from its shout, "I expected more from you."

Those words hit me like a knife. Here I was disappointing yet another person. I tried so hard this whole summer to be the good kid who didn't cause Molly any trouble. But of course I had failed at that.

The rest of the trip I kept my head down and stuck near Ginny. Luckily for me because of the number of Weasley's I was able to avoid Percy the entire time and get away with not talking to the twins.

On the last day everyone gathered all together for the Daily Prophet picture but I slipped to the side not wanting to be in it. I didn't want to be the raven haired girl who ruined the fiery redheads beautiful family photo.

Of course no one noticed my disappearance from the photo and soon we were all packed and ready to go back to England. Molly and Arthur had decided that it would just be easier to apperate back to London. So one by one each kid and their things snapped out of the air until only I was left.

"G'bye Eva it was nice meeting you," Bill waved as Charlie ran up to me engulfing me in a hug.

"Don't worry about Mum, she loves you. Your practically family. Well you will be when you either marry one of us or Mum adopts you. Either one."

"Wha-" but I didn't get to react to Charlie as Arthur, who I didn't hear come back, had grabbed my arm and apperated me away from the smirking Charlie.