Chapter 33

Eliza heads up to the penthouse to lounge and rest before heading back to work tomorrow. She watches some TV, catches up on laundry, and flips through the January Vogue. As she's doing that, she gets a phone call from Anna.

"Hello, love," Eliza answers.

"My star!" Anna starts. "How are you? How was Paris?"

"Beautiful as always. You know Anna, I never thanked you for putting the word in for me...the timing of all of this is just...it's perfect. I've had an amazing time."

"You are ever so welcome. I've seen the shots Annie did, and they're just stunning. Which leads me to why I'm calling...we have 73 Questions finished! Now, we won't be posting for a few months, closer to the cover of course, so you can't post it. BUT, we can still send you the file now if you'd like?"

"Oh my God, yes! I would love that."

"Wonderful; we'll get on it. And may I just say that the part about you & Aaron is to die for. That man better marry you after that, or I will!"

Eliza laughs. "I'm working on it, Anna, believe you me. Thanks for calling."

"Always, my love. Ta-ta." Soon enough, Eliza gets the file and casts it to her television, wanting to take in the video for herself before sharing it with Aaron & all of her friends. She does a little happy dance after it ends, so happy with how it turned out. She texts Joe, the videographer, to thank him.

"Joe, I just got the file. I LOVE it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" She then switches over to her girls' chat.

"I have the final 73 Questions file. ;)"

"Yay!!" JJ says.

"OMG, I need it to be 5 PM. Watch party??? That roundtable room needs a happy memory in it for once." Penelope chimes.

"Works for me. I'll consult w/the unit chief to be sure. ;)" She then switches over to Aaron.

"Surprise! I have the final 73 Questions vid ;) Penelope is dying to have a watch party at the BAU once the day ends. That ok?"

"Of course. Except it'll be hard for me to focus on our future cases because I'll have the image of you in that suit set on the screen."

"I think you'll manage, Agent. See you later. xx" She switches back to the girls' chat. "It's on, bitches! See you soon!"

Soon enough, it's time for Eliza to head back to the BAU, and she's brought a surprise visitor with her. As soon as they get through the glass doors, Jack bounds up the steps to his dad's office. "Dad!!!" He yells.

"Hey buddy, what are you doing here?" Aaron says happily as he hugs his son, glancing up to find Eliza in the doorway watching them.

"Eliza said we were gonna watch a video together and then get ice cream!"

"Is that right?" Aaron says, looking at Eliza. She shrugs back playfully in response. Just as she does that, she hears Penelope bounding through the glass doors from her lair, which makes Aaron step out of his office.

"Is it time, is it time?? I need it to be time!!! I can't believe I was on set for a VOGUEEEEE shoot!!!"

Eliza glances at the clock. "Well, it's only 4:45, so I'll defer to the Unit Chief." She smirks.

"Come on Dad, can't we watch it now? Pleaseeeee?" Jack says.

Aaron smiles at his son. "Alright, I guess we can let out a little early."

"Thank GOD," Derek says from his desk, tossing a file aside. "I hate paperwork day."

"Are you kidding, I love paperwork day! The psychological benefits of tasks such as paperwork are truly num—" Spencer starts but is interrupted by glances from Derek & Emily. "But I am ready for a break."