[1] The Day My World Didn't Exist

I opened my e/c eyes, glancing at the beautiful terrain around me. 

It was an open field of chrysanthemums, that swayed with each light breeze. Smiling, I sat down and let out a sigh. 

"Y/n!"  Familiar voice yelled out to me from across the field. Glancing over, I saw a blue haired girl in a fancy robe running towards me, a smile on her face. 

"Oh my gosh," the girl began, "You won't believe all the work I've had to do lately. With some Ex-Horde soldiers wanting to learn magic, to Ǵ̸̛̬̖̺̤̲͓̦̽̆ͅl̶̩̬̰̥̬̟͚̀̓̾̑̾̀͗͆͑͜͝ḯ̶̗̯͇̣̟̰̖͔̏̒̽̆̿̀̓͘͝m̴̨̥̩̫̽̄͊͜m̴̡̟͚͇̟̬̓̀͐̇̓̚ę̷̧͓̗̳̙͕̦̋͌́͜r̸͎̮̫̥͙̜̅̒̀̂͌́̀̈́̎͘ getting mad at me for bringing pasta to the dance-" 

She was cut off by me letting out a little chuckle. Her cheeks turned red with embarrassment and she sat down next to me, hugging me tightly. 

I patted the top of her head gently, "Don't worry M̷͔̪̟̪̹̺͍̞͋̈́͑̍͂́̾͑ͅê̷̢͇͔͖͔̎̈̔̂ȉ̵̡̙̹͕̈́̉̉̌̚s̴̢͙̹̮̣͖̎̾̓̋͝s̵̢̛͕̭͆͒̒́͝a̴̛̱̲̣͙̐͌, everything will be just fine." I said with a smile. 

Sighing, she looked over to me with a sudden and harsh glare, "Then why didn't you wait for me?" 

I looked at her again, but her face became disorted, and her voice became glitchy.

?̷̛̤̥̠̰͍̘̳̮̐̒͋̏̉̋̀̋̓ ̷̭̠͉̄̈̉͊͊͠W̸͍̝̤̽̆́̓̚͠Ḧ̵̨͓̟̞̱̣͇̤̜́̅̂͑̃̾͂̇̑͠Ÿ̵̡͍̙̬̝͉̥̬̞̩́̂͠ ̸̜͚̣̆͗̓̚͝͝D̵̺̗̭̣̍̀̈́͆͜I̶̹̓͐̒̔̀̄̐D̵̡͕̯̖̃̆̈̓͘͘͠͝ ̸̧̘̣̞̃͆̏̈́͊̑̃͜͠Y̶̢͖͍̻̤̠̿̍̿͝Ó̸̢̻͉͇̳̣̫̰͔͐͒́̏͊̇̕͠ͅU̸̝̜̫͔͚̿̎̎̃̈́̈́͠͝ ̴̬̫̦͍̺̭̤͔̓͂Ľ̴̢̘͈̏̇͒̈́͋̉́̏Ḙ̷̡̡̛̠͍̹͍̫̪̫̍̈́̀A̸͔̙̽V̶̘̱̜̣̫͕̜͗̒̒̓̄̐͜͜͠͠E̷͚͍̎?̸̬͌͑́͘"̶̛̟͉̲̝̗̫̩̳̙͉̈̀̏͆̿̒́

I began gasping and coughing, and it felt like I couldn't breathe. 

"-n" 

"-/n!"

"-Y/N!" 

Suddenly I opened my eyes, seeing the face of Seraphina. After a few moments of me gasping for breathe and feeling like air was not on my side, I calmed down. 

"Sorry, it's just, you were having a nightmare and I didn't want to-" I waved my hands around, signalling for her to stop talking. 

"No, it's fine." I said, wiping sweat from my forehead, "It's the same dream." 

"Okay, but If you need anything, just let me know okay?" She said, leaving the room. As soon as she closed the door, I collapsed down on 'my' bed. 

Ever since I randomly showed up, Seraphina has let me stay in her home, for the small price of doing some household chores while she goes to her job. She had blonde curly hair and bright green eyes that seemed to have a gleam of adventure.

She was beautiful, I'll give her that, but, not my type in case you were wondering. 

After twisting and turning and not being able to fall asleep, I got out of the bed and walked over to a window, sitting in a chair beside it and staring out into what she called the 'Whispering Woods'. 

When I first appeared, I had no memories of who I was or where I came from, all I had was the clothes on my back and some sort of weird sword handle with the name Y/n L/n carved into it. 

Seraphina told me that we were in an uncharted area of the woods where people known as the 'Zorans' lived, and that she was one of them. 

Sadly, she was also the last of her people. All of them being slaughtered ruthlessly by people she referred too as 'Princesses', whatever those were. 

Eventually, the quietness of my thoughts and the peacefulness of the forest lulled me into a dreamless and steady sleep. 

- Brightmoon - 3rd Person POV - 

"Queen Glimmer!" 

The boom of a voice pulled Glimmer out of her sleepy state, "What? Whats happening?" she asked tiredly, having almost fallen asleep in her throne. 

"OoOoo You'll never believe what I've found!" Entrapta said, waltzing right into the throne room like she did so often nowadays, "A new signal coming from the whispering woods!"

The queen smiled, "Great! Let's trace it and figure out whats going on. Once you get the coordinates, I'll send a team of people to investigate." 

"See- well thats the thing, the signal- its familiar." 

"What do you mean?" Glimmer raised an eyebrow. 

Entrapta paused, "Do you remember...y/n's magic sword? You know the one that I so briliantly modified before she-" 

"Just get to the point." 

"Right, well, before I modified it, it would consistantly give off a signal to the brightmoon sensors. I assumed that it was in case it ever got stolen, or because of the way that Elesphians could send emotional 'signals', but in order to make the modifications, I had to remove that feature." 

Glimmers eyes widened, "B-but the sword was buried with her I--- What are you saying?" 

"..." 

"I think that y/n might be alive."

- CHAPTER 1 END - 

Hope you enjoyed! Remember to eat some food and drink some water!