[14] To Hear or To Ignore.

- About 2 weeks after Meissa returned - 

"Soo." Y/n said awkwardly as she watched Meissa poke her food with her fork, "We were like, a thing, when I still had my memories?"

"Yeah... I mean, you gave me this ring before you died." she showed her hand, but then paused, "Well, you didn't give it to me yourself, but it got to me eventually."

Y/n hummed in response, and continued eating her own food. 

"You know, I'm still trying to get back some of my memories, but after this whole thing with the threats passes by, would you like to go out sometime? Maybe we could start a new?"

Meissa smiled softly, "I would love that."

Y/n grinned, and stood up, "Well, I promised Frosta that I'd play a game with her in the library. Plus, I'll take any oppertunity I can to walk without someone breathing down my neck and making sure I'm not dying or something." 

Meissa giggled, "There all just worried about you. You were dead like 5 months ago."

"Thats fair." Y/n waved as she walked out of the little dining room they were in, "Bye!"

Leaving the room with a smile, Y/n thought about her and the blue haired girl, fangirling on the inside slightly. 

But every step she took towards the library, started to get heavier and heavier, and she realized fairly quickly that something might be wrong. 

"Frosta?" She yelled out upon entering the dark and dusty room. The doors closed behind her, but she continued foreward, "Frosta are you in here?"

Suddenly, a laugh broke from nearby, followed by a cry for help. 

Turning her head, she saw Seraphina and Frosta step into the light. Except, Seraphina was holding the blue haired girl hostage by placing a dagger near her neck. 

"Hmm, I was wondering when you would finally show up. Holding someone hostage breaks a little sweat and I am dying to get back home and take a shower."

"Let her go Sera." Y/n said, venom lacing her tone. 

"Ah ah ah! But that's no way to treat your half sister now is it? At least show some respect!"

Y/n faultered, "W-what?"

"Ah, I forgot that you were never told about any family related. Not like we have any family left to share it." she tightend her hold on the girl, "Now, I'll let her go, but lets make a deal."

Y/n thought for a second, "Whatever it is, I'll do it, just let her go."

Seraphina laughed, "Are you sure? You don't even know what I was about to ask."

"I'm sure! Just let her go and I'll do whatever you ask."

The blondes grip on Frosta relinquished, and ushered her out the door.

"Now what do you want."

Seraphina pulled out a dagger, "What I want? I want a lot of things. Your head on a plate being one of them, but that can wait. First, I want to do everyting your mother did to my father, to you."

Suddenly she lunged foreward, a syringe in her hand. 

Thankfully, Y/n was quick enough to react, and dodged. 

Catching herself, Sera grabbed Y/n by the shoulder and pushed her to the ground. 

"I'm going to make you pay." 

But then, Y/n grabbed Sera's arm, "Stop. Get up and drop the syringe."

Sera laughed, "You really think that's going to work on me!? I've taken all of the precautions to make sure that your mind games won't affect me."

Y/n struggled under her hold, "Why are you doing this! I'm not my mother, so let me go!"

"But you have her blood. You inherited everything that she stole from my father!"

"Like what?! I barely even remember myself! You think I can remember what my mother did, or what I supposedly inherited?!"

"You wanna know what she did!? She got help from her witch of a mother and cast a memory erasing spell, causing everyone to forget about my father and I,  then he took away his powers and exiled him! Your mother is a monster!"

Y/n shook her head, "I still don't get it! This has nothing to with me."

"You are the product of your mother, you were the one thing she cared about, and if I want to truly get revenge, then I have to take that away."

She brought the syringe closer to her neck, "I hope this is painful-" but just as she was about to sink the syringe in, and arrow fired and suddenly she was trapped in a net.

But not for long, as she cut her way out of it using the dagger from before. 

She-ra rushed in and fought the girl, while Glimmer ran over to make sure that Y/n was ok. 

And after She-ra had one the fight and the girl was stuck in vines, Sera suddenly started laughing. 

"I may be caught, but everything I've done has not been for a complete waste. All the hard work I went through to bring you back to life."

Silence filled the room as everyone processed the new information. 

"You...what?"

"Oh thats right~, and your little girlfriend over there? She paid me to do it!"

Everyone in the room turned to Meissa, who narrowed her eyes at the blonde. 

"Well, If I can't win, then at least I can die knowing that no matter what you do, and no matter who you turn too, you'll never be able to cure that little sickness of yours. And for you y/n, you'll live the rest of your life being a scattered, broken, shell of a girl who was once a 'hero'"

Seraphina giggled again before turning to Y/n, "I almost wish I could kill you again, just to know how it feels to get resurected."

"Ok, that's enough. Lets take her to mysticor, they'll know what to do with her." Glimmer said, taking authority over the situation. 

But before anyone had time to react, the blonde cut through the vines and using the dagger, plunged it right into her own heart. 

For some strange reason, Y/n instantly rushed to her side. 

Sera tried to get away, "n-no, get away from me. I don't want your face to be the last face that i-" 

"Please just listen," Y/n grabbed one of her hands and held it, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything my mother did. I'm sorry that she was such a horrible person, and If I could go back in time and fix everything for you I would."

"There are some things that can't be changed, but If I had the choice, I would go back and make sure that we both grew up right, and not in the messed up way that we did." 

"Seraphina." the blonde coughed up a little blood, but looked at the h/c girl anyways, "I give you my heart as you go on. Please, do not die with this bitterness in you."

The blonde let out a small, "ok.." before she leaned her head back and let out her final breath.