[3] Visitors

- A Day Later - 

The sun was high in the sky as I walked out into Sera's small backyard with a basket of clothes in my hands. 

"Hey Y/n, I'm gonna go to the village and see how much of this junk I can sell alright?" Sera said, a box of old stuff in her arms.

"Ok!" I replied, picking up a white blouse and hanging it on a clothes line so it could dry. 

I repeated this action with a variety of different clothes, eventually reaching the bottom of the basket, where there was only two articles of clothing left.

The clothes I arrived here in. 

I picked up the first piece, which was a blue shirt that Seraphina reffered to as a "Kimono Style Shirt", whatever that was. 

After hanging it on the line,  I picked up the last piece, a pair of leggings. 

I had actually seen leggings like that before. I was reading a book about types of fighting clothes, and there was a picture of pants that almost look exactly like the ones I wore. 

So, I already had a piece of information of past self. 

Past me must've liked to get into a lot of fights, either that or she was some warrior. Especially considering I had a sword on me when I appeared.

Shrugging the difficult thoughts away, I took the basket inside and set it down in the small "Laundry room", as Seraphina called it. 

Having done a lot of cleaning yesterday, I only had to clean some of the stuff that was left out from breakfast, and then I went and began reading another random book. 

It wasn't until I heard a group of voices from outside, that I started to feel goosebumps climb up my skin. After all, Sera had said that no one else lived, or even visited this part of the woods. 

Quickly I set the book down and closed the curtain to the big window before peaking out the side of it. 

And right outside of Sera's house, was a group of 5 ish people, 4 of them being female and 1 being male, or at least that's the gender they appeared to have. 

I could exactly hear what they were saying, but if I could just get closer-

Suddenly I stopped, remembering something that Sera said a couple of days ago. 

- Flash Back - 

Seraphina and I had just finished playing a game of Etherian Chess, and were sitting outside in the backyard, just enjoying the fresh forest air and the sun setting over the canopy of trees.

when she suddenly turned to me and looked me dead in the eyes. 

"Y/n." 

I hummed in response, not taking my eyes off the Tea Cup that I was studying. 

"If you ever see or hear someone coming near the house, or you for that matter, I want you do to me a favor." 

I raised an eyebrow, "Sure, what is it?" 

She handed me a device, "Press that button, and then I want you to hide, and if you can't do that, run." 

Chills ran up my spine and I nodded, looking down at the small metal device.

- Flash Back end - 

Getting away from the window and pushing the curtain back into place, I quickly ran upstairs, but considering the houses small size, I could find any place to hide.