𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

─────── • ❥ • ───────

San quickly pulled his own jacket off to tie around his waist, hiding the evidence of how badly he wanted Wooyoung at that moment. The strain was just about intolerable this time, warning him that holding back was a stupid idea. Give in, give in, give in....

"Okay, are you ready?" He asked softly while keeping his arm around the smaller's waist and holding the omega's hand around his shoulder as they leaned against each other for support. Wooyoung blinked heavily to push back his clouded mind and vision. He couldn't see anything but how appealing San was.

"I-I don't think I can do this..." he whimpered while gripping onto the older's hand harder. "They'll eat me alive out there."

"I've got you, don't worry about that. Focus on your feet, one step at a time, and eventually we'll get to Yeosang, you'll get to go home and you can sleep this whole ordeal off as a bad dream."

How can I sleep this off? I've just been pleasured by an alpha... "Okay..."

San held him even closer if possible, guiding them both towards the door and unlocking it quickly before counting under his breath. "On the count of three. One..."

"Two..."

"Three!" They hissed before bursting through and being met with a large collection of alpha males with hungry eyes and free-willed hands. The older pulled the omega through, growling when a few tried to take the boy off him, or pulled at his clothes. Wooyoung desperately clung to San like his life depended on it, which it probably did. Someone grabbed his thigh, his ass, his waist....It was so damn degrading.

"Hey! Where're you going, San?! Share!" A few yelled, most words conveying a similar point. The brunette, however, ignored them altogether and broke free from the mob to start sprinting towards the end of the hall. The teachers who were struggling a great deal to handle the situation noticed their departure, hoping like Hell that San was as perfect as everyone assumed, and letting him away with the teen in heat.

"Oi! Get back to class!" They ordered roughly, shoving the boys towards various rooms and hitting them if there was any objection from the sexually frustrated lot. It was hard being an alpha, there was no doubt. Especially when omegas essentially controlled their heats with their own.

"San, San I can't-" Wooyoung begged once they pushed on outside and were stuck to the edge of the school building, somewhere around the side. The grassy campus with large trees dotted here and there rustled with the early summer breeze.

"Yes you can, Wooyoung. Look, we just need to get to the front of the school, and-"

"Mhm, no.....It's so hard resisting you right now. You smell so good...." His eyes were lidded with lust as he tugged on the other's white button-up. There was no way to stop the slick running down his legs and wetting his trousers, making even more of an irresistible scent. It was like fresh milk chocolate. That was how he smelt, while San radiated a honey fragrance.

"In any other situation, I would do anything you want," the older murmured gently while taking the younger's hands in his own and pulling them away from his shirt, "But not now. You're not Wooyoung like this, you're an omega."

"Damn it, what's that even supposed to mean?! Why do you suddenly have a conscience?" The ravenette whined.

"It means you're not thinking," the taller sighed as he picked the other up onto his back and started marching painfully towards the front of the building. The erection Wooyoung was sporting pressed against his lower torso, sending a rush of blood to his own neglected one and making him cringe.

He wanted to screw the omega so badly.

"Maths....Korean....insects....alphas....school...." he started muttering under his breath as they reached the school gates, listing all the things that could possibly turn him off, but they weren't working. Not with a needy boy moaning into his ear from his sore body.

Yeosang could be seen waving from the gates, a phone in his hand which he had probably used to call the Jungs. San elicited a strong breath of relief before picking up his pace and taking Wooyoung to his unaffected friend.

"Are you okay?" The oldest boy enquired, noticing the jacket wound around the alpha's waist and quickly realising what it was there for. "Oh."

"Never mind that," the taller grimaced before carefully sliding Wooyoung off his body, hating the loss of contact and warmth, and passing him like a doll to the younger's best friend. "I'm going to disappear before his parents see me. After all," he sort of motioned over his own body as though it was a burden, "I doubt they want to see an alpha anywhere near him right now."

"Okay..." Yeosang nodded curtly while hugging Wooyoung against his chest protectively. "Can I ask you something though?"

"Mmm?"

"Why did you do this? Why are you helping him?"

Their eyes fell to the boy who was breathing too heavily to even hear himself think, his hand itching to take up where San left off, though knowing better.

"Secret," San waved it off, deciding on the spot that one person knowing he slept around was enough. If he didn't have sex with the person, he'd rather they didn't have a bad image of him. "I'll see you around, Wooyoung."

Of course, the youngest barely acknowledged the words while clinging to his friend desperately. Although, Yeosang watched as the male walked away, sceptical of the situation at hand, to say the least. His sights lingered on him for a long moment, feeling a little sorry for San in a way, having helped a pheromone-radiating omega without dealing with himself.

He's chattier on his own, the beta thought, listening to the sound of tires against stones growing closer and closer.

"I want him so bad...." Wooyoung's small voice filtered through the air as Yeosang looked down at him with knitted brows.

"What?"

His mother and father came running towards them with a suppressant injection. Panicked, of course.

The omega leaned up to speak against the older's ear softly, "He felt so good."

─────── • ❥ • ───────