𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

sorry this is so late guys, and that it sort of ended on a bit of a cliffhanger :'(

─────── • ❥ • ───────

Yeosang couldn't have forced his legs to drive him faster if he'd tried. Everything whirred past in a strange blur and the sound of alphas crowding around the bathroom was scaring him now that he couldn't help to protect the two in heat. He had a mission though, and by God would he get it done in record speed.

Pushing into the secretary's office like a madman, he panted heavily and pointed wordlessly to the phone. "C...Can I use that?"

The two women behind their desks furrowed their brows and gave one another a look. Although, they had seen some odd things in their time at this school, and so they didn't question it. "Go ahead, I suppose. Need to call home?"

"Need to call..." the beta swallowed harshly and regained his composure now that he could rest, "Need to call three households."

"Oh," the other woman nodded with uncertainty. "Do you need their numbers? Is something wrong?"

I don't have time for this. "Yes. Park Seonghwa, Choi San and Jung Wooyoung?"

Well, as they were only omega boys in the entirety of this institution along with a pretty popular alpha, they definitely knew what this had to be for. Either they had triggered alpha heats, or vice versa. One of them rooted through a drawer for an old-fashioned phonebook, slamming the heavy thing onto the wooden surface she worked with and flicking through the pages to find what she was looking for. "Okay, pick up the phone and let's be quick."

"Ah, thank you!" Yeosang immediately shuffled over to the device and ripped it off its stand, ready to type at any moment. The lady then called out a number for the Park Household and the teen was rapidly punching it into the keypad as if his life depended on it.

The brunette held it to his ear and awkwardly rested all his weight on one leg, the other bending as he tapped his foot. The tragically long receiving sound was like a siren in his ear, taking up so much time that he didn't have.

Eventually, someone picked up and he released a sigh of relief at that. "Hello? Who's this?"

"Um, I'm Kang Yeosang. I go to school with Park Seonghwa...Is this a family member?" He sounds so young though...

"I suppose I am," the other smirked audibly on the other end. "Why, what has Hwa done? I swear to God if this is another call about him distracting horny alphas, then I'll have you know—"

"Ah, no! That's not it. He's in a bit of trouble right now...An alpha's heat triggered his and another omega's. Can you pick him up?" He sounds sort of cocky and dangerous. Swearing to God? Using that language? Who is this?

"Kay, I'll come get him. His dad isn't able to drive, so it'll be me. Need me to collect the other one?"

"Oh, that's fine. Wooyoung's family will come."

"Aight, thanks for calling."

"Y-Yeah." They mutually ended the transmission at the same time, the beta feeling extremely confused as to who he'd spoken with. A part of him felt he'd heard that voice before...yet another side of him was certain he would never have hung around someone so bolshy.

"Okay, all good?" One of the secretaries called.

"Mhm, all good. Can I have the next number?"

"Sure."

Needless to say, the Jungs had handled the news a little more expectedly than the guy on the line for the Parks. With two representatives on their way to collect the boys, the teenagers remained holed up in the bathroom with a teacher outside beating back the alphas with a stick. Rules were a strange thing.

"Jongho, take Wooyoung out," Yeosang hissed as he held Seonghwa's wrists and fought with him to stay in the corner of the bathroom. "You're strong, so protect him from the alphas. Mingi is strong enough to handle San....I'll try my best with Hwa."

"If you need help, then—"

"It's okay. I've got this. You go first, and I'll follow five minutes later. Wait in the car park and lay low. We don't need this whole school trying their luck with our friends."

"What if they actually do follow though?" Mingi interrupted. San was slipping in his grip like a little worm and he was growing agitated with detaining him. Sometimes he just understood what his friend was feeling...and wanted to let him go.

"Teachers," Jongho reminded. "They're out there now, and we can escape with their help. Hate them or love them; they're the only backup we've got."

"Also, the omega girl on the other side of the school could be a bother soon, so let's not multiply. Now, take Wooyoung first so that he's not doing that scratching thing," the typically passive beta instructed. Jongho nodded in return with a hint of nervousness to his gaze. He didn't exactly know where to touch the ravenette without causing trouble, so he took a risk and grabbed his shoulders to push him onwards.

"See you on the other side."

San scowled as they started to leave, struggling out of the other alpha's grip and making a complete sprint for the boy he'd been thinking about for the past weeks. Wooyoung too was eager to reach him, but unfortunately the strong male holding him was tougher and wiser than he was; shoving him to the door which opened to allow them freedom.

"San!" He shrieked, but the panel slammed closed again when Yeosang threw his weight against it, blocking their views of each other.

"It's for the best," he insisted, tightening his grip on a whiny Seonghwa's wrist and watching as Mingi regained possession of the teen in heat. "Please stop fighting us here, San. We're trying to help you."

"Fuck that!" He growled, and the taller behind him muttered a soft apology for the swearing. After all, everyone knew what came of alphas and omegas in heat — they simply lost their minds.

They could only hope the plan could be enacted without further struggles. Whatever emotions came of this after, perhaps they wouldn't be so bad.

─────── • ❥ • ───────

pretty short, but the next one will hopefully be longer and sooner~
thanks for reading!