𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

─────── • ❥ • ───────

"Alright, in your groups I want you all to help each other stretch," the physical education teacher called out over the quiet chatter. The teens were all tired on a Monday afternoon after six classes of hell and were still getting over their weekend. A few, however, had more energy than others.

Wooyoung remained silent as he stood with his two group members. The various trios dotted across the court started their exercises, yet he and his uncanny pair were staying still.

"Who's going to help who?" Jongho, a self-strict class leader and student council president, enquired while folding his arms. "There's no way we need three people to stretch."

Wooyoung glanced wearily towards San, their final member, and then off into the distance at Yeosang who was lumped with two separate people. The pair extended their arms as though the hands of time were dragging them apart, in general just being dramatic.

"Focus, Wooyoung," Jongho sighed, grabbing the raven-haired boy's arm and pulling him over. "We'll rotate. Lean on my back."

Bossy, the older thought dejectedly while spreading his leg stance and stretching over the beta's form who was leaning forward. He could feel the pull in his stomach area, trying his best not to injure himself. San, as quiet as ever, stretched out his own arms and dealt with his own muscles.

He hadn't spoken to Wooyoung since this morning, and so they were as awkward as hell when faced with one another in day-to-day activities. The taller started to lean back over and Wooyoung leaned forward to help Jongho unwind. Their linked arms were uncomfortable, but there was no point in complaining. The teachers had little to no care for their students.

"Ah, ow," the youngest whined, "My shoulder hurts."

"Suck it up," Wooyoung sighed, both untangling and looking to San. "Who's help do you want?"

The oldest shrugged, barely sparing them a glance as everyone around them continued on. The teacher, dressed in a tracksuit that was equally as unflattering as the required P.E uniform, seemed absorbed in his clipboard.

"Hey, someone's coming," another boy muttered near them, the news somehow resonating throughout the class as everyone shifted their sights to one of their former classmates who had 'disappeared' for a few months. The dark hair that fell over the arrival's eyes shadowed the solemn look he was wearing.

"What's he doing back? I thought he was expelled," Jongho sighed as he pulled his arm over his back to fix his sore shoulder. San blinked with absolutely no amusement towards the teen before glancing at Wooyoung.

"Oh, you've come back," the teacher murmured with a little distaste, not touching the boy like he did most young kids and eyeing each group individually before pointing at Wooyoung's. "You go over there. They've been slacking off."