𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

─────── • ❥ • ───────

Yunho's eyes were downcast as he locked up the church doors, twisting the handles a few times to ensure they were sealed. It was pissing rain beyond the small step he was standing upon, dark clouds eating up the expanse of the typically white-blue sky. The weather had seemed promising before....but now, not so appealing.

Unfortunately, this sudden downpour wasn't forecasted when he checked this morning before exiting the house, so he left without an umbrella and with only a lightweight coat since summer was supposed to be arriving. It was late.

"Damn," he sighed, running his hand through his soft, dark hair before stepping out of his miniature shelter and into the unforgiving weather, picking up his pace into a slight jog. Various small birds fluttered overhead to escape the disaster, disappearing into trees unlike Yunho could.

As he made his way down the sodden footpath, another figure was wandering towards him with an umbrella shielding his head. He was tall, wearing dark enough clothing and distracted by his hands as he wandered supposedly aimlessly. The priest-in-training paused when he got close enough, about to think something along the lines of 'why would someone be out in this weather?' yet ended up realising it was none other than Song Mingi.

"Mingi?!" He called over the lashing rain, absolutely drenched himself and probably looking atrocious.

"Hm?" The younger looked up, noticing the man and gasping. "Yunho?"

"What on Earth are you doing out here? Everyone's inside at this stage."

The slightly shorter male seemed to be lost for words as he eyed the other up and down with concern. The water was running down his form like a river, and the older's nose was pink as a warning for a cold. "I was just taking a walk....I didn't check the forecast."

"You wouldn't have been informed anyway," he scoffed. "Well, get home safely-"

"Come here."

Yunho furrowed his brows, accidentally shivering against the rain even when he didn't want to demonstrate his discomfort. "Pardon?"

"Under the umbrella," Mingi chuckled cutely, walking closer all the same and extending his protective shield to rest over both of them. "You'll catch your death like this."

"It's fine, isn't it? A little rain never hurt anybody."

"And pneumonia can kill you, so I beg to differ," he insisted, placing his hand over the taller's shoulder and guiding him to walk alongside him. At first, Yunho wondered how appropriate this was. Omegas and alphas being caught together got into immense trouble if they weren't married, or engaged at least. The hormones and the emotions the two genders possessed were too strong to promise they wouldn't get into 'trouble'.