𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘥

Start from the beginning

"Come on!"
I was.....so parched."

"Thank you. Thank you."

"Oh, God, this is brutal."
"Oh!"

"What the hell is wrong with that guy?"

"He's a freak like his brother." The two assassins voices faded once the door shut. Liv sighed and turned away from the door to look at Klaus with a solemn look.

"You alright?" She questioned, tilting her head slightly.

He half-heartedly laughed and glanced up at her.
"You should only ask that if you could help." he mumbled in response.

She opened her mouth to retort, but after a second thought she immediately closed it again and sighed.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Maybe you're not hitting him hard enough." Hazel spoke up. Olivia just scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Me? You're the one with the stupid orthopedic bracelet." Liv would of snorted at the comment but instead averted her gaze to a women who was mumbling incoherent words in Russian, directed at the assassins. She frowned at turned but to Klaus adjusting her position on the table.

Klaus was noticeably getting more worked up, sweat glistened on his skin whilst he shook his head back and forth, closing his eyes tight.

"I suppose your going through withdrawals right?
Otherwise, who's the dead gal? She's starting to freak me out." She spared a glance to the women and shivered slightly.

"I don't know, but it's driving me crazy. I almost forgot how annoying dead people can be."

"Well that's quite rude but whatever, I'll let it slide." Liv held her hands up in surrender.

"The bitch won't shut up!" Klaus said angrily.

"Hey! Watch your mouth." Hazel defended his partner not realising the insult was about someone else.
"What did I say about eyes front?"

"You need to stay calm, Klaus. Breathe"

The duo came in with Klaus' fabulous coat in hand and rummaged through the pockets. They lent against the table that Liv was sitting on. Liv got up and flipped them off, annoyed, moving to stand. Klaus almost laughed despite everything that was going on.

Almost.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait..." Klaus anxiously mumbled, getting louder with each 'wait'.

"Oh shit." Olivia breathed out under her breath knowing exactly how it's about to go down.

"Let's see." Cha cha spoke.

"Looks like Cha cha and Hazel decided to get their groove on and 'cha cha' in manipulating you. We're all screwed now. Great." The girl spoke sarcastically.

Klaus gave her a look of disbelief at her response the situation.
"What are you doing?That's mine. That's my personal stuff."

"Oh!" Cha Cha exclaimed in excitement, taking out a packet of skittles.

(I've decided to call them skittles for now because I believe saying that instead of drugs is more fun)

"What do we have here? Let me see that." Cha cha threw the drugs- I mean skittles, to Hazel.

"Hey, no, no, no, no. Be... Be careful with that." Klaus pleaded. "It's... It's my... asthma medication."

Liv stared at him with an incredulous look. "That's sad that you used that as an excuse."

"Now we're getting somewhere." Hazel opened the packet and poured it onto the ground and started stamping hard.

"Can you not-"

Klaus suddenly jumped up and down in his chair,
"No, hey! Whoa! No, hey, hold on! Hold on!
We can have a conversation. We're adults."

"Are you though?" Liv was fairly certain Five and Klaus got mixed up. Klaus is a 13 year old stuck inside a grown ass mans body and Five is...well he's Five.

"Okay, you want more?" Hazel threw more onto the ground.

"No, no, no! Stop! Stop! Please, listen. Listen, I can... I can get you cash. Amputee hookers, whatever."

"Ah yes a literal assassin will give in just like that-"

"Could you stop with your annoying quips?!" Klaus exclaimed rather harshly. He turned his attention back to the two assassins who looked rather dumbfounded even with the masks on. Liv just stayed quiet and fiddled with her fingers, pointedly looking down.

"Hey, just, please, just listen. Just don't... No... Please..."

Hazel pulled out chocolate with a marijuana leaf on the packaging and ate a piece.
"Chocolate. Mm-mm-mm!"

"Please..." the Seance weakly said.

"You want a piece?" Hazel offered his partner, unknown of the effects it will have.

Liv hesitated before speaking
"You gonna inform them of the consequences to this?"

"No, not until they're high as kites." Klaus breathed out, rapidly blinking as he struggled with the harsh reality of withdrawals.

Liv noticed and uttered out, "You have to be strong Klaus."

"This could all be yours for the low, low price
of telling us everything." Cha Cha wafted the chocolate above Klaus' head, trying to coax him.

"Okay, fine." He eventually gave in and cried softly.

"Okay, I don't...I don't know where Five is.
I wasn't lying about that." Klaus informed the two. Liv felt like she should step in and try to stop him but she thought and knew it would be a hopeless attempt.

"But I can tell you that he's... hasn't...hasn't been making much sense since he came back." He continued on.

"Elaborate." Hazel persuaded

"I... Uh...he's just...he's been acting like a... a... a lunatic.He's been sitting in this van in front
of a... a lab or something, and...looking for the owner of an eyeball. One of those fake ones..." The words all spilt out from Klaus at once with no attempt to stop and reconsider.

"That makes no sense." Hazel shook his head, unbelieving of the man in front of him. 

"Hold on, just hold on. Tell us more about this eye, and why is it so important?" Cha Cha tried to get out of Klaus.

"He said it had something to do with the end of times, or something."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I wonder where Liv will go
if she is with Klaus this
whole time * wink wink