𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘭𝘬

P.O.V~No ones

"My god," Olivia exclaimed looking at the interior and just how big the mansion is, which to be honest made her feel very small. Well not that she wasn't small especially compared to Klaus which he never forgets to make fun of. "This is beautiful!" In a hushed voice, even though no one could hear them apart from klaus when he is sober enough, there was this eerie sense that the house gave off.

Taking her hand away from Ben, whilst running her hand across the wall to feel the indents causing him to groan at the lack of physical contact between his loved one.

"It's a lot scarier actually living here, you get tired of these blank walls" putting an arm across her shoulder gently guiding her to a Reginalds office where Klaus was going.

"Ehh I can imagine"

P.O.V~Olivia

"Where's the cash, dad where's the cash?"I looked over to Ben who just shook his head at the scrawny man with a ruffed up outfit well aware that he was planning to use it for drugs. We both have tried persuading him but from what Ben told me about the ghosts that had taunted him I just would occasionally keep quiet.

"Klaus?" A female voice interfered.
I instantly recognised her...Allison Hargreeves...the rumour. If it wasn't for Ben describing what she looked like to me it was the fact that she was all across the news especially now with her divorce.

"Oh, Allison is that you?" He questioned, as I just realised they haven't seen each other for 13 years, well everybody in this family I presume.

"Hey, come here, long time!" Ben smile lifted at seeing his sister again whilst Klaus hugged her even though it was obvious she was hesitant.

"Too long.
Hey I was hoping to see you actually because I wanted to get your autograph. Add it to my collection!" Klaus put his hands under his face which made him even more adorable.

"Just out of rehab?"

"No, no, no, no, no. I'm done with all of that," trying to take the band of whilst I just squinted my eyes at him glaring sucking my teeth responding under my breath "Liar" unbeknownst to him with not being able to hear us.
I just came down here to prove to myself that the old man is really gone...and his is yayyy," he exclaimed clapping his hands in celebration, both Ben and Allison shaking there heads and quietly laughing. "You know how I know because not one of us would be allowed to step foot in here, he was always in here our childhood plotting his next torment right!" Sitting down in his fathers maroon chair kicking his feet up. I moved closer to Ben and wrapped my arms around under his arms to give comfort.

"Remember how he used to look at us, with that scowl? Thank Christ he isn't our real father so we couldn't inherit those old, dead eyes. "Ahhh Number Three!" He spoken intimidating their father, stretching out his eyes to make them larger.

"Get out of his chair" Jesus Christ is he the hulk but without the green skin and way to many overcoats. I would be lying if I were to say I wasn't intimidated by the guy. It was clear Ben could see my unease to the other fellow large man in the room as he turned around with my arms still latched around him and cupped my face caressing my cheek softly. His face obviously said 'don't worry Lu' I nodded my head in acknowledgment as if to say 'I'm okay benny'

We were pulled out of our trance of each other by Klaus "Oh wow Luther! Wow you really uh...you really filled out over the years huh" flexing his supposed muscles.

"Klaus"

"Save the lecture. I was already leaving, you guys can talk amongst yourself." chuckling softly

"Drop it"

"Ex-squeeze me?"

"Do it. Now" Luther demanded

"All right" he repeated the phrase, dropping everything in his pockets in the process, "it's just an advance on our inheritance! That's all it is, no need to get your little panties in a bunch." Walking out of the room at a quickened pace.

Ben and I looked at each other in disappointment, nothing we do will ever work, hell he can't even see us at the moment let alone actually following along with what we say.