꧁ 𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 ꧂

"The children are ready for bed, sir. They wanted to say goodnight." All the children and Grace were standing before Sir Reginald at his office. After an awkward silence of their father still looking down at his notes, Grace decided to scurry there children away

"Okay! Time for bed now, kids. Come along now. Come along now." Scurrying the children, prompting them out. But Allison stood her ground staring daggers at her father.
"Come along now, Allison, your fathers busy."

"He's always busy."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

17 years ago

"In five, four, three, two...This is Jim Hellerman, reporting live for channel 2 news outside the Capital West Bank at Main and Sixth. A group of heavily armed men stormed the bank not three hours ago and took and unknown amount of hostages."

"Hey, get them behind the counter! Now you've put me in a position where I gotta do something I don't want to do. Hmm? Shit!" The robber cursed.

"Hey, get back with the others." Another exclaimed.

Allison came trotting in with her usual phrase "I heard a rumour."
"What? What did you say?"
"I heard a rumour...that you shot your friend in the foot."

The Main robber pointed his gun to another and shot his foot exactly on point.

"Hey, dude. What the hell?" Screaming of agony was heard from him.

"We just heard shots from inside the bank. It's uncertain if any hostages have been harmed in that." The news reporter continued.

"Up there!"

"There's some movement on the roof. Possibly law enforcement.
Looks like one of the armed robbers has been thrown from the bank."

Luther came crashing in show off and threw a criminal outside the building.

"Guns are for sissies. Real men throw knives." Diego said using his deadly accuracy to throw the knives at the robber still standing.

"I've been in many hostage situations, like this, and it can escalate very quickly."

The burglar has shied away from the academy after seeing what they had done to his friends, "Get back you freaks." Then stepped onto the counter pointing the gun toward the powered siblings.

"Hey be careful up there buddy."
"Get back now!"
"Yeah wouldn't want you to get hurt."
They all taunted together and Five then popped up out of nowhere.
"Or what?"

Number Five spacial jumped back switching the criminals gun to a stapler. The man tried to shoot at the Boy but to be seen the gun in his hand was no longer there.

"Ooh! That's one badass stapler!"   (Queue in voice crack)

"Although there has been no activity for a few minuets we're gong to stay live on location to make sure we don't miss anything in this hostage situation at the Capital West Bank."

"Do we really have to do this?" Ben questioned feeling nauseous at the idea of having to use the monsters under his skin.