𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘥

Quick thank you to coolwhenurbatman for the amazing new book cover, I adore their books Invisible and Barking News please check them out! ❤️

Quick thank you to coolwhenurbatman  for the amazing new book cover, I adore their books Invisible and Barking News please check them out! ❤️

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Olivia miserably watched Klaus being brutally tortured. A thin wire was wrapped around his neck tightly, stopping him from breathing. She scrunched up her face, almost feeling his pain. Well. Kinda.

"Number Five, where is he?" Cha cha shouted.

Klaus chocked and spluttered out some incoherent words before making sense.
"Don't...stop...I'm almost there." He grunted, the dead girl quizzically looked at him confused.

Cha cha looked down into his lap and blinked a couple of times to understand what the hell just happened. Liv and Hazel too followed her line of sight and saw that the man had gotten a boner from being strangled.

"Klaus what the fuck. Oh wow, yeah there is nothing like a bit of strangling to really get you in the mood." She was visibly and understandably disgusted by seeing her technically brother-in-law have a boner.

"Is that a...?"
"Yep." The women assassin let him out of her grasp. He gasped for air and responded.

"Oh! Ah, there's nothing like a little...strangling to get the blood flowing am I right?" He looked towards Liv and wiggled his eyebrows.

"No. Just don't. I'm now scarred."
"Oh I'm sorry Lou." He laughed manically and gave her a small smile.

Hazel and cha cha looked at each other and put their hands out in question to what he was referring to. "What's so funny asshole?"
Hazel got up and slapped him across the head in frustration.

"Ah!" He groaned in pain.

"Well, for one...you spent the last ten hours...beating me senseless, and..." he took large, tired breaths-
"you've learned absolutely nothing."

"I mean, nobody tells me shit!"

"The truth is,
I'm the one person in that house nobody will even notice is gone." The girl looked at him in sadness and held her head down not wanting to listen anymore knowing that there is much truth behind his words.

"You assholes kidnapped the wrong guy!" Klaus took another hit to the head.

"Ow! I'm sorry, okay?" He pleaded.

"Please make him stop talking."
"Let's waterboard him."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

The old, bloody rag was taken way from his mouth and nose after pouring water over into his mouth.
"Ah! Oh, I needed that."