𝘍𝘢𝘯-𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨-𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤

The Hargreeves plus Liv were scattered across the the back-garden to 'mourn' the loss of Sir Hargreeves. Everyone had black umbrellas above there heads apart from the death trio. Klaus sporting a clear with a pink strip across the bottom and the couple had a pink, purple and dark blue coloured umbrella even though they could not touch the rain it still felt fitting. Whilst Number one/two had none. Liv and Ben were sure it was to secure there leader roles. Leaders my ass.

"Did something happen?"

"Dad died remember?" Allison questioned her mum whilst everyone looked at her with concern.

"Oh. Yes, of course..."

"Is mum okay?"

"Yeah, yeah she's fine. She just needs to rest, you know recharge." Diego assured but Olivia and Ben looked at each other in question.

"When ever your ready dear boy." Pogo went on with the funeral gesturing for Luther to start.

King Kong poured the powdery contents to the ground but just left in a pile. Everyone grimaced at the sight.

"Probably would if been better with some wind."

"Does anyone wish to speak?" Pogo enquired looking over at the living siblings but to be met with avoided gazes.
"Very well, in all regards Sir Reginald Hargreeves made me what I am today. For that alone I shall forever be in his debt. He was my master...and my friend and I shall miss him very much. He leaves behind a complicated legacy-"

"He was a monster,
He was a bad person and a worse father. The worlds better off without him." Diego spoke truthfully.

"Diego."

"My name is number two. You know why? Because our father couldn't be bothered to give us actual names, he had mum do it." Olivia latched her arm onto Ben being prepared for the inevitable fight going to happen.

Grace spoke up after hearing her name, "Would anyone like something to eat?"

"No. It's okay mum." Vanya answered.

"Oh, okay."

"Look you wanna pay your respects go ahead, but at least be honest by the kind of man he was."

"You should stop talking now." Olivia couldn't help but feel bad for Luther it was obvious that he cared about his dad, god knows why, she was sure the children would throw a celebration even to get a happy birthday on the wrong day.

"You know, you of all people should be on my side here, Number One."

"Oh shits about to go down!" Whisper-shouting to Ben
"Who you betting on mines Diego."
"I'll go Luther then, he does have super strength after all..."
"Deal.
Deal." Connecting their other hands to form a hand shake to then pull up/down to fist bump.

"I am warning you."

"After everything he did to you, he had to ship you a million miles away."

"Diego, stop talking."

"That's how much he couldn't stand the sight of you!" The fighting began with Luther feeling so enraged towards his brother, well no surprise there then.

"Boys, stop this at once!" Pogo pleaded.

"Come on big boy."

"Stop it!"

"Hit him, hit him!"

There were a chorus of cheering them on and pleas to stop the fight before someone got seriously hurt.

Luther lifted Diego to the ground, "Get off me!"

"Whoo! Go Luther! Wow never thought I would say that." Ben gave an airy chuckle.

The ghost with you -Ben Hargreeves-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें