꧁ 𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 ꧂

Note:16 years old at the time. Also not related to the bank robbery because they haven't even met then.

*Knock knock

Olivia looked forward at the door expecting it to open "come in",

*Knock knock

The same knocking started again but it seemed more clear now "Livy? You there?"

She could hear the muffled sound of a soft voice that was gentle music to her ears. Drawing the curtains open she was met with the soaking wet teenage boy who she was currently dating for almost a year now.

She gasped and opened the window for him to climb in "Ben? Oh my god your drenched!" He came in carefully not to make everything too wet. Olivia has gone to collect a towel quietly not to wake up her family. Once back she could see Ben changing out into her brothers clothes that she kept spare for just in case Ben turns up and doesn't want to wear his umbrella academy uniform.

The teenage girl gulped at the sight of his bare tanned chest admiring his toned half-naked body already being in Tobys trousers before she came into the room. Still standing at the doorway the dark haired boy seemed to notice her presence and looked up to see her standing there gazing dreamily at him. She had to admit she had fallen for him hard as did he. Deciding to break her from her trance, that was now checking out every detail of his face, he cleared his throat.

"Like what you see? He teasingly suggested wiggling his eyebrows. Blinking in surprise and then embarrassment that she got caught staring "hmm?" Ben chuckles at her flustered state especially when it is usually him in her place. Quickly, she handed him the towel trying to play it off.
"Um I got you a towel to uh- dry off, yeah." Stuttering constantly looking away from him.
"Thanks," he replied great fully putting on the top.

Quickly, he ruffled up his hair in the towel in an attempt to dry it off, then sitting down on her bed.

"How are you today?" He enquires eager to start a conversation instead of the silence which was mixed with awkwardness but also comfortable. "I'm good but now worried, you only come here at..." she looked at the digital clock on her pink bedside table which read 01:37, "...almost two in the morning when something has happened on a mission, with your powers presumably." She stated smartly although she didn't actually know what Bens powers were. He decidedly didn't tell Olivia about what his powers were in case she got scared and ran off, especially when he found out her feelings were mutual.

Guilty, he looked down at his feet nodding whilst messing with his hands. Liv sighed and went beside him gave him a side hug. She started playing with his hair twisting it around her finger soothingly. He began to lean into her touch and put his head in the crook off her neck feeling her sun like coloured hair tickle his neck.

A few minutes go by when she heard a light sniffle. She gently pulled back his head to be met with teary eyes. They were threatening to cascade down. Her heart throbbed and ached are the sight. Averting his eyes anywhere other than her own she took lead and cupped his face gently pulling his chin up to look at her directly. A few clear drops fell down.

She wiped his eyes and he pulled her into a passionate kiss.

Licking his tongue across he lip asking for entrance she accepted ending up with the kiss to be a heated make out. In a moment of new found confidence she lifted her leg over him straddling his waist. The two new lovers moaned at the the new position. The closeness and intimacy filled them with euphoria.

Slowly, they pulled back and stared at each other with lust and their foreheads together. It could be seen the trails of when the tears came upon his face, neither minded. The adrenaline was wearing off and tiredness took over. The french kiss had averted Bens mind from his bone chilling powers that had caused his so much upset over the years. Olivia has noticed that his mind was not of his powers anymore. She gleefully got up and pulled back the covers of her bed to invite Ben in.

No words passed there lips whilst they transitioned into moving into her twin sized bed.

Growing up Ben was considerably shorter compared to his other siblings. But when his teenage years hit in he suddenly had a growth spurt that made him taller than some of his siblings considering they are averagely very tall compared to other teenagers.

This made it hard to fit in his bed at the Hargreeves residence compared to actually having to fit with another person.

Pulling Olivia closer to him she rested her head on his chest listening to his heart beat. This quickly nerved Ben knowing of the monsters that come out of his torso, scared he would loose control. He pulled back apologising, "sorry! I just-..." stuttering to find out an answer without revealing his power. This was easy enough considering his power wasn't something you read in comics, made it hard to guess if not impossible. "...I don't want to hurt you." He finally got out.
" you won't. Because I know you benny." She said nonchalantly with certainty in her tone. Putting her head back on to his chest again like before closing her eyes blissfully.

When Ben slowly became less paranoid he could hear the soft almost inaudible snores that came from Liv his eyes began to shut, subconscious holding Olivia closer to him by wrapping his arms around her waist. He drifted off into a pleasant dream that night.

┌─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───┐

Luv u❤️