𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Klaus' breathing rapidly sped up, his eyes were shut tightly. His whimpers increasingly became louder and louder. Olivia noticed the signs.
She was well aware of what had gone down with Reginald Hargs when the Hargreeves were teenagers.

"Klaus it's going to be okay. You're not there."
Olivia tried to calm him down.

Klaus' breathing still went at a rapid pace, despite his desperate attempts to calm himself down as much as possible.

The sound of a vacuum suddenly was heard through the wardrobe. Klaus tried to scream even with the tape on his mouth, but it was no use. His shouts for help fell deaf to the ears of the cleaner.

»»————- ★ ————-««

"Oh, my God, he's still here." Hazel dragged Klaus out of the closet as best as he could, struggling in the process. Liv stepped out as well expecting a greeting too.
"And me. Good to know the fantastic four are back together again."
Klaus' shoulders shook in a silent laugh.

His body was coated in a layer of sweat and dried blood, he was a mess, understandably so.

"Hi." Hazel continued on. Klaus mumbled incoherent words behind the masking tape.
"What's he saying?"

"Oh!" Klaus exclaimed in pain.

"What are you sayin'?" Cha Cha said after ripping off the tape.

"You guys are scarier without the masks." Klaus joked. Olivia grimaced at the bad timing. Unfortunately, his quip earned a slap in the face.

"That's no way to say hello to your old friends, is it?"

"Can't we call it a night? I already gave you what you wanted. Just, please...please let me go. Please."
Liv just sat on the cabinet and kept her eyes to the floor, hoping her gaze would burn the floor.

"Well, technically, we want your brother.
Is your brother here now?" Cha Cha asked.

"Uh, he...You're gonna have to be a little
more specific on that." Klaus looked at Liv when saying that, laughing to himself. Liv briefly looked up and let out a breathy laugh knowingly.
Guess what, he got hit again. Wow this is becoming repetitive.

"Ow! I told you already. He's not coming. No one will."the Seance said sadly.

"Well, Number Five knows now. We left him a message. And when he comes for you, we'll be ready."

Olivia sighed and looked away. Her thoughts got consumed by Ben after being away from him for hours.
For 14 years they've been attached to the hip, holding onto each other and basking in each other's comforting aura. They had no one but each other.

Well, and Klaus. If he wasn't drugged up, that is.
They had solely depended on each other for so long, that being without each other was painful.

She was never too sure how much was destiny or just a series of tragic events to lead to them being in limbo together. Unable to leave.

After so many years it doesn't take long until you loose your sanity.

"Klaus it's okay, breathe," she tried to help. She raised her hand up to touch his shoulder, her hand went straight through him. Klaus only continued to whimper.

"No, no, no, no..."

"Oh how I need you Ben..."

»»————- ★ ————-««

The Russian lady turned her head around and continued to shout directly at the assassins.
Bonnie and Clyd- I mean Hazel and Cha Cha.